Greetings!!

SubseaFlyer

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Howdy Y'all!!

I picked up a gently crashed Phantom Pro 3 awhile back to shoot a property that I wanted to sell out in West Texas. Pretty proud of how it came out....did the shoot, edited the video, did voice over, etc. and it sold in about 3 days on the market.

Since then I've been back to work in the oil field, but I am working on my escape plan. Life on a rig is no way to raise a family.

So I am here to figure out what I need to do to get squared away to do commercial work. I have several friends that are realtors...both for homes and for land...and I'd like to be able to do some work for them as well as drone my own properties that I have for sale (I also have a fledgling land business).

Anyhow...that's my story in a nutshell...I'm sure that I'll be asking a lot of questions already asked....please be patient with me. :)

Thanks!!

dronesky

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Howdy Y'all!!

I picked up a gently crashed Phantom Pro 3 awhile back to shoot a property that I wanted to sell out in West Texas. Pretty proud of how it came out....did the shoot, edited the video, did voice over, etc. and it sold in about 3 days on the market.

Since then I've been back to work in the oil field, but I am working on my escape plan. Life on a rig is no way to raise a family.

So I am here to figure out what I need to do to get squared away to do commercial work. I have several friends that are realtors...both for homes and for land...and I'd like to be able to do some work for them as well as drone my own properties that I have for sale (I also have a fledgling land business).

Anyhow...that's my story in a nutshell...I'm sure that I'll be asking a lot of questions already asked....please be patient with me. :)

Thanks!!
Welcome to the forum there is a wealth of information available here if you have any questions ask away

ianzone

LV34
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
And welcome from little NZ
Ask even if it not a question:)

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . 👍

Reactions: Shoot4fun

Shoot4fun

Drone bum...
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome, from mid Missouri! Lots to learn. Dang good place to learn it is right here! (Ok, not Right here literally, cause I ain't too smart, but ya know what I'm sayin...)

Brad

Reactions: dirkclod

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Shoot4fun

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member