Sooooo..... Whose returning their P4?

I'm a vegetarian (actually almost vegan) but you're gonna get all high and mighty on me because I made some cows run?

Lol, go visit a slaughter house before your next T-Bone before you go throwing stones at me. You probably don't know many more animal rights activists than I.
Don't have to visit one as I have dressed several along with other things . Love to hunt and fish .
Point was not what you eat but you were chasing them for your humor .
Wrong .
I don't care for my ribeye's stressed Hollywood :)

Don't have to visit one as I have dressed several along with other things . Love to hunt and fish .
Wrong .
Yeah, I want my milk and ribeye from happy cows! :D

Reactions: Myetkt and dirkclod
If you had visual drop out on your iPad could you tell which way you were flying?
Actually, you can! The telemetry is based upon the transmitter control and not the FPV link, which always drops out first, unless it's a P4! :eek:

Wrong .
I asked on the last time you addressed this issue that you keep the thread on subject. That's twice now that you derailed it.

Also, I don't have a problem with people that eat meat. I think it's barbaric but I don't have any problem with it but why is the opposite the truth? If you dare tell someone that you are a vegan for moral reasons (i.e. not wanting to slaughter animals) they love to tell you how delicious it is and it is but to me it's not enough to kill God's creatures for our own gluttony yet you're mortified that I flew a bird over a few cows and watched them run?

Last edited:
I asked on the last time you addressed this issue that you keep the thread on subject. That's twice now that you derailed it.
Since I know of no other way to get a reply from you on some of your own threads, I'll ask you here. Why did you have a video saying it was filmed in 30 mph winds when I proved it was no more than 12? Also you never replied to your thread about possible breaking your P4 and then returning it without saying anything about your negligence to Apple. Can you please explain why you don't follow up on the threads you start?

Reactions: dirkclod
Since I know of no other way to get a reply from you on some of your own threads, I'll ask you here. Why did you have a video saying it was filmed in 30 mph winds when I proved it was no more than 12? Also you never replied to your thread about possible breaking your P4 and then returning it without saying anything about your negligence to Apple. Can you please explain why you don't follow up on the threads you start?
I didn't see it. I always respond to any post that I see is to me, and especially when I'm quoted so if I didn't respond to something in a thread that you quoted me on, it's simply because I didn't see it.

Also, I don't remember when I said 30mph winds and I would have meant gusts as 30mph consistent winds is a pretty bad storm. I showed video in the thread you are talking about of the wind is pretty obvious if you watch the video.

As for my P4 and any returns to Apple whether it is my own negligence (and I don't know what you are even talking about), the gimbal? Firstly, what my friends at Apple choose to do with me and I told John exactly what happened and why I was THINKING about returning/excganging it, if you read the thread where GG and I were going back and forth last night, it was all tongue and cheek. I have the exact P4 that I got on the 11th and if I want to return it, which I don't, what business is this of yours?

Are the people in this forum real? Lol. It's just nutty some of the things I see posted around here.

I thought you were one of the guys I got along with and then you come at me with a bunch of weird accusations and things that don't pertain to you at all and anger that I didn't respond to something I didn't see????? From now on, I will make double sure when I check my flags for your name since you are a sensitive fellow.

I didn't see it. I always respond to any post that I see is to me, and especially when I'm quoted so if I didn't respond to something in a thread that you quoted me on, it's simply because I didn't see it.

Also, I don't remember when I said 30mph winds and I would have meant gusts as 30mph consistent winds is a pretty bad storm. I showed video in the thread you are talking about of the wind is pretty obvious if you watch the video.

As for my P4 and any returns to Apple whether it is my own negligence (and I don't know what you are even talking about), the gimbal? Firstly, what my friends at Apple choose to do with me and I told John exactly what happened and why I was THINKING about returning/excganging it, if you read the thread where GG and I were going back and forth last night, it was all tongue and cheek. I have the exact P4 that I got on the 11th and if I want to return it, which I don't, what business is this of yours?

Are the people in this forum real? Lol. It's just nutty some of the things I see posted around here.
I'm so sorry, when I start or comment on a thread I get alerts saying that someone has commented on it. I thought you would have seen that, but since I have you here now maybe you can explain how you not only said you were in 30 mph winds but also wrote it on the video, when Burbank airport reported a high of only 12 mph winds. And seeing the apt complex and housing around you would even make the winds less then the 12 mph reported. I noticed this because I live in your area. And about returning the P4 you broke that is very funny.. But I'm not talking about thread with GG I'm talking about the one you started asking everyone if you should return it.

I'm so sorry, when I start or comment on a thread I get alerts saying that someone has commented on it. I thought you would have seen that, but since I have you here now maybe you can explain how you not only said you were in 30 mph winds but also wrote it on the video, when Burbank airport reported a high of only 12 mph winds. And seeing the apt complex and housing around you would even make the winds less then the 12 mph reported. I noticed this because I live in your area. And about returning the P4 you broke that is very funny.. But I'm not talking about thread with GG I'm talking about the one you started asking everyone if you should return it.
I was asking, because I don't know, if everyone thought that leaving the gimbal lock on for an entire bat run could possibly ruin the motor/electronics in the gimbal. I can if I want to return it and I already called him and told him exactly why I was thinking about it but the more I use it and the more it seems everything is okay, the less chance I will return it but it's nice to know I can if I so choose. My question to you is why do you care?

And on the wind, WHAT? Why? You really took time out of your day to try and figure out where I live, looked up the top wind speed and judged that against my non-meteorological guess on GUSTS not wind speeds, and there were definitely gusts a lot stronger than 12mph, watch the vid. One time on the vid it sent the P4 so close to me it almost hit me and that was from about 6 feet away.

But the real question is, what is the importance to you in this? The questions you are asking me and the things you did are in a word, scary.

Also, as to why I didn't see it is I don't like having 20 flags when I log on so I only get a flag if you quote me. (its in settings)

Ok, I am really trying here. I don't have anything against anyone here. I am making TJ upset because somehow I make everyone mad. I don't know why. I am a liberal loving person who has nothing against anyone unless they give me reason. I am honestly asking all of you to help me not get banned again by not making me answer questions like the one above because I answered it as nicely as I knew how but I don't even understand the purpose of the question.

So can we all just let me start over again, again? I would like to remain here but it's getting hard to do because I feel on the constant defense. Yesterday when I had a little tongue and cheek back and forth with GG was the first time I sort of felt a part of the community. I beg you all to help me. THANKS!

PEACE

(liberal jokes to follow I'm sure)

Reactions: GadgetGuy
I was asking, because I don't know, if everyone thought that leaving the gimbal lock on for an entire bat run could possibly ruin the motor/electronics in the gimbal. I can if I want to return it and I already called him and told him exactly why I was thinking about it but the more I use it and the more it seems everything is okay, the less chance I will return it but it's nice to know I can if I so choose. My question to you is why do you care?

And on the wind, WHAT? Why? You really took time out of your day to try and figure out where I live, looked up the top wind speed and judged that against my non-meteorological guess on GUSTS not wind speeds, and there were definitely gusts a lot stronger than 12mph, watch the vid. One time on the vid it sent the P4 so close to me it almost hit me and that was from about 6 feet away.

But the real question is, what is the importance to you in this? The questions you are asking me and the things you did are in a word, scary.

Also, as to why I didn't see it is I don't like having 20 flags when I log on so I only get a flag if you quote me.
Oh don't be scared.. But to answer your question I guess its good I jogged your memory and now you all of a sudden remember asking the question about returning the P4. I was worried for you that there was 2 Jussaguy's with your avatar out there and they were pretending to be you. As for why I care, simply because YOU ASKED.
As for the other topic of the wind, you made a video (off topic) of how steady the P4 flew in high winds. This was something I was interested in and when you said you lived in an area I grew up in, I knew it was rare to ever see 30 mph winds. So yes I took all of 2 mins to look at the wind conditions at Burbank airport for that day to see how accurate you were. You weren't close to being right on the mph so I asked you about it on the thread you apparently forgot about. It was all innocent. So again don't be scared..

Ok, I am really trying here. I don't have anything against anyone here. I am making TJ upset because somehow I make everyone mad. I don't know why. I am a liberal loving person who has nothing against anyone unless they give me reason. I am honestly asking all of you to help me not get banned again by not making me answer questions like the one above because I answered it as nicely as I knew how but I don't even understand the purpose of the question.

So can we all just let me start over again, again? I would like to remain here but it's getting hard to do because I feel on the constant defense. Yesterday when I had a little tongue and cheek back and forth with GG was the first time I sort of felt a part of the community. I beg you all to help me. THANKS!

PEACE

(liberal jokes to follow I'm sure)
Ok... I think that's fair.. But so we understand something, you may not remember but I'm the one who you called a coward hiding behind a keyboard when you were level 6. I didn't take kindly to it before and I still don't take kindy to it. I think TJ is a fair man and if he feels you deserve another chance on this form then so be it. All I want is to learn from others without being insulted.

Oh don't be scared.. But to answer your question I guess its good I jogged your memory and now you all of a sudden remember asking the question about returning the P4. I was worried for you that there was 2 Jussaguy's with your avatar out there and they were pretending to be you. As for why I care, simply because YOU ASKED.
As for the other topic of the wind, you made a video (off topic) of how steady the P4 flew in high winds. This was something I was interested in and when you said you lived in an area I grew up in, I knew it was rare to ever see 30 mph winds. So yes I took all of 2 mins to look at the wind conditions at Burbank airport for that day to see how accurate you were. You weren't close to being right on the mph so I asked you about it on the thread you apparently forgot about. It was all innocent. So again don't be scared..
Like I said, I have the setting so that it only warns me when someone quotes me but I thought in a thread I started it would default to automatic "watch thread" based on some other forum software, but I guess I was wrong.

Just read the second line.

Wind speed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Like I said, I have the setting so that it only warns me when someone quotes me but I thought in a thread I started it would default to automatic "watch thread" based on some other forum software, but I guess I was wrong.

The point of that thread, was to ask people, and it seemed to be working to post their results (as I was getting anywhere from 22-25) on almost all of my tests as shown in that thread and it was just a theory of mine that a hover test does not return better and possibly worst results (especially with wind) and if I said 30mph and I am sure you did if you said I did, I CERTAINLY and definitely didn't mean sustained and there were absolutely gusts of a minimum of 15-20mph.

Read the second line and you will understand.

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-31%20at%209.53.41%20PM_zps39wxvent.jpg

Last edited:

The point of that thread, was to ask people, and it seemed to be working to post their results (as I was getting anywhere from 22-25) on almost all of my tests as shown in that thread and it was just a theory of mine that a hover test does not return better and possibly worst results (especially with wind) and if I said 30mph and I am sure you did if you said I did, I CERTAINLY and definitely didn't mean sustained and there were absolutely gusts of a minimum of 15-20mph.

Read the second line and you will understand.

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-31%20at%209.41.16%20PM_zpsrux8rrk3.jpg
Good thing you saved it, as it won't last. :p
Clever! ;)

Weather History for Burbank, CA | Weather Underground.. Go to this website, put in the date you made the video, I believe it was a week ago now. You live approx 3 miles from Burbank (Bob Hope) airport. On the day you made the video wind was 12 mph with gusts of 16 mph. I don't know how you get 30 or now 15 to 20 mph wind speeds but maybe you live in some vortex I don't know about.

Good luck.. Goodnight.. I'm out..

Good thing you saved it, as it won't last. :p
Clever! ;)
Hahaha. It's great to mess with people with though. I got into a debate with my friend in the UK and he told me he was gonna check WIKI and I managed to put something like that in there before he was able to check it and he was drunk on the train at about 4am and he couldn't stop laughing for like 15 mins and a security guard actually told him to stop laughing. I couldn't believe it worked and I didn't know it would change back. What's weird here, is that it changed it back and then re-put my edit. LOL!

Weather History for Burbank, CA | Weather Underground.. Go to this website, put in the date you made the video, I believe it was a week ago now. You live approx 3 miles from Burbank (Bob Hope) airport. On the day you made the video wind was 12 mph with gusts of 16 mph. I don't know how you get 30 or now 15 to 20 mph wind speeds but maybe you live in some vortex I don't know about.

Good luck.. Goodnight.. I'm out..
Dude, OKAY! My bad, then the P4 moves a LOT in 16mph gusts and also its not my house, it's my nanny's by my daughter's school (which I spend a lot of time) in Northwest corner of Burbank and it's a lot closer than 3 miles from the airport which is why I was flying it low.

Apparently you didn't read:

Just a question to everyone: Am I the only one that thinks its strange that he went to the trouble to try and locate where incorrectly thought I lived (I live in Toluca Lake BTW, ya know where Jimmy lives in Pulp Fiction) and find what the high wind gusts is to prove a non-professional with a P4 with Dual IMUs flying 5 feet above his head and moving all around and yelled out a number and that he went through all that for a reason that I have yet to even understand.

I can't think of single motivation that isn't a sin. My mistake was just that, what are you trying to do? Humility my friend. Do you think you look good by trying to show how wrong someone is? A person of love and transcendence says "Hey man, look, this is what really was" and the other should say "thanks man, I appreciate you helping me". And for the people that want to bring up TTT, I tried talking to him to let his subscribers know what he is saying was completely wrong and was met with annoyance that I would dare question his wrongness.

You told me I was wrong and I never ONCE even tried to say, NO I WASN'T. I made jokes and said I am not a meteorologist and you are still on about it but I am going to be the one who will get reported and banned. And this is after I sent out yet another request to the whole forum to please help me be friendly with all of you.

I don't know you. I have nothing against you. The only thing I know is that you are obsessing about something that doesn't matter to this world one iota and never will.

If you want to talk about photography/film/video, you will be hard pressed to find many people on this planet that know more than I.

When it comes to RC, I am your average bear.

When it comes to guessing the wind even without a P4 spinning on top of my head practically, I wouldn't plan your trips around my meteorological advice even if WIkipedia says this:

Last edited:
I said 3 miles because I think you said 3 miles in your thread.. But I could be wrong.. I'm tired.. Say good night to Nanny for me..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor