Sooooo..... Whose returning their P4?

Reaction score
Due to the false advertising ..... So called "28 mins" flight time and "3 mile range?..... I think I will be returning mine tomorrow .... Apples store
This bs imo........

Not me. Going to the Apple Store today to get another battery to fly more while I charge.

As everyone has said before, those stats are perfect conditions. While you're out and about return your phone and laptop because I'm sure they don't get the exact battery life as advertised.

Huge difference between 28 mins and 18 mins ...... If it were 2/3 mins off.... Ok..... But 10 mins and the bAtteries cost $50 more... Lmao.....and 3 miles to 1 miles......lost signal.....cheers to you bro..... Go buy 5 more batteries..... There's a sucks born everyday.... Jus sayin

I just did! Im glad I purchased via apple. Ended up selling my extra batt and props via craigslist. DJI is just difficult to deal with. I decided not to keep only because I can't justify the price for my needs. Im staying with P3P and re-evaluate later.

Not me. Going to the Apple Store today to get another battery to fly more while I charge.

As everyone has said before, those stats are perfect conditions. While you're out and about return your phone and laptop because I'm sure they don't get the exact battery life as advertised.
This!

Reactions: Ramphex
I wish I could, but I bought from DJI direct, I don't think they'll take back a used P4. Besides, she's so pretty, all shiny, pristine white. I'm hoping DJI will fix the range issue somehow. I'm OK with battery situation, I'm more bummed about the shorter range I'm getting versus my P3P, WHICH I'M NOT SELLING. However I am selling a brand new P3P that was my backup machine, only 5 flights. Trying to keep the misses happy :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Me think so too.
Is the 15 day return date from the time i took delivery or the time I ordered ?

Apple store

I believe 14...... Taking mine back tomorrow .... So disappointed.... Hopefully Apple drops DJI......

I have another week to decide. I bought it from Apple luckily. I actually do like it even given the battery and range issues. I am very glad I kept my P3P, I think they will compliment each other. If I have any major issues within the next week I will return it.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have another week to decide. I bought it from Apple luckily. I actually do like it even given the battery and range issues. I am very glad I kept my P3P, I think they will compliment each other. If I have any major issues within the next week I will return it.

Did you pick it up at the store or took delivery ?

Picked up in store.

Keep complaining about the P4, but I'm happy with mine! This flight was in 5-12mph winds the whole time. I can't believe that all these people complaining aren't posting any evidence of their poor performance, what a circle jerk.
0ebde3e8686c375984db63d24338c646.jpg

Nope..... Not true... I know at least 8 people so far that returned theirs

anyone want to sell let me know,,,im interested in either a 4 or a phantom professional 4k--im selling my dji s800 evo so maybe wee can work something out inspire???

anyone want to sell let me know,,,im interested in either a 4 or a phantom professional 4k--im selling my dji s800 evo so maybe wee can work something out inspire???
got a pro listed in the classified section.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl