Sonar sensor error land immediately

Reaction score
Just did my first night flight and received this error when i go past 6 or 8 meters. Landed and dis armed the drone closed the error and then re armed the drone everything was fine untile i went pas the 8meter mark again with solid red lights at the back and asking to land immediately.

Sounds like a VPS error. You can turn these off in the app. You don't really need them anyway. I am speaking of VPS and not OAS.
Have you read the full manual, including this?

VPS.PNG

The VPS on my mine has been turned off since the first few days after I got it.

I noticed that, compared to the p3s I had before, landing was quite 'squirrely' and unpredictable... turned off VPS and now I have complete control when easing it onto the ground

Reactions: Technical Bob
Just did my first night flight and received this error when i go past 6 or 8 meters. Landed and dis armed the drone closed the error and then re armed the drone everything was fine untile i went pas the 8meter mark again with solid red lights at the back and asking to land immediately.
I have the same issue exactly. Ant time I go over 10 meters elevation I get solid red rear lights. P4, latest firmware. I have posted the issue before but no solution. I also have not have any issues related to the solid red rear lights. When I get back below 10 meters, red lights go off and all is good.

I have the same issue exactly. Ant time I go over 10 meters elevation I get solid red rear lights. P4, latest firmware. I have posted the issue before but no solution. I also have not have any issues related to the solid red rear lights. When I get back below 10 meters, red lights go off and all is good.
I just ignore it now when it happens, makes no difference to the flight or control

I just ignore it now when it happens, makes no difference to the flight or control
Same here. It doesn't appear to affect anything. Maybe they will fix in the next firmware update... When I contacted them I got their usual response... Send it in for evaluation. LOL

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj