Something positive

I Think if a persons local and selling a High Dollar drone....the buyer needs to meet at a nice flying field so the seller can fully demonstrate to the buyer with cash in hand That the drone flys " just like new "......the parts inside a drone are sure not cheep...and some knowledge is required to un solder wires and re solder them back in the right spots many times bargains are not bargains in the long runn....The best of luck in seeking what the " ESC " problems are...I above posted a link here on PP of many others that also has had a ESC issue.

Prolixity or pleonasm maybe, but not a sesquipedalian.

I'm glad you are happy with your quad. Great hobby.

So... 3rdof5, a seemingly young (at least to the hobby), possibly "Borg", pilot tries to add something "positive" to the forum (a pleasant change from what most of the world has to offer these days) and you beat him down on his writing characteristics w/ your own sesquipedalian prose. That's just mean. He (or she) wasn't looking for editorial input, but rather to just express excitement about this discovery that has brought him such delight.

May you never tire of flight 3rdof5. May your batteries never become exhausted. May you never encounter grief over your newfound hobby. May you someday get to fly your own aircraft from inside it.
Terry, CFI-I, AGI

So... 3rdof5, a seemingly young (at least to the hobby), possibly "Borg", pilot tries to add something "positive" to the forum (a pleasant change from what most of the world has to offer these days) and you beat him down on his writing characteristics w/ your own sesquipedalian prose. That's just mean. He (or she) wasn't looking for editorial input, but rather to just express excitement about this discovery that has brought him such delight.

May you never tire of flight 3rdof5. May your batteries never become exhausted. May you never encounter grief over your newfound hobby. May you someday get to fly your own aircraft from inside it.
Terry, CFI-I, AGI
Thank you Terry!! I can assure you i will never tire of flight. Every flight is as exciting as the first :)

If i may say, for myself for the first 2 weeks I got my P4P I never got any higher than 3 to 4 feet, I played with all speeds, settings, camera video. Did how ever had a few run in's with a couple of things. Untill one day I was ready to go up. And up i went 50ft,100ft,200ft my knees was shaking. I felt like I was up there.
I will always remember that.
Happy flying

If i may say, for myself for the first 2 weeks I got my P4P I never got any higher than 3 to 4 feet, I played with all speeds, settings, camera video. Did how ever had a few run in's with a couple of things. Untill one day I was ready to go up. And up i went 50ft,100ft,200ft my knees was shaking. I felt like I was up there.
I will always remember that.
Happy flying
I know exactly how u felt! It was a 50/50 mix excitement and terror! My first flight was less than 10 feet as well and abit shaky. On my second flight i went for it. Went up to 300 feet and tried POI for the first time and just stood there in amazement watching both the aircraft circle me flawlessly and the amazing video on the screen. I was totally impressed and I've loved flying ever since :)

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Man....am i glad that you got the 2 extra batterys..ONES sure not enough ! I have 4 and i hope good old Ms Santa brings me 2 more for CHRISTmas
Out of curiosity Are the extra batterys OEM By Dji ?
Motorcycle man I have a new battery and rc and filters and blade guards for my p3se that I lost over the water in the spring their just sitting in the box. I bought a p4a and can’t use them. let me know if your interested

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
It LOOKED like i could near touch the pines trees and smell them too........Thanks to you for the reply...."Enjoy that drone all you can".

I actually found out what the issue was. there where prop gaurs installed and i took them of and put back the long screw but they were to long and messed up the wiring inside all of the motor so thats what acually cause the ESC error. I ordered 4 new motors yesterday.
The phantom 3 pro motors are the same as standered right?

Hooooo Ray ! Thrilled that you have found the problem.....And im not so sure about the motors swap... Stay tuned here and some one can provide you with that answer....Buy i don't THINK they are the same......Wait to get a confirmation Yes or a No !

BTW i have sure enjoyed this Thread!

Reactions: 3rdof5
I read that most people just replaced the motors and it worked but there were like 2 people who still got the ESC error. Hopefully mine is gonna work..

There are 2 styles of motors, early and later models
15378087430776398346954090224581.jpg

Those are the later style.

yeah i have those ones on my phantom 3 pro and i ordered those kind with the circle on the bottem cause the older model has a square thing on the bottem.
So if it says its for the standered i think it should work for my pro to because they are the same model?

yeah i have those ones on my phantom 3 pro and i ordered those kind with the circle on the bottem cause the older model has a square thing on the bottem.
So if it says its for the standered i think it should work for my pro to because they are the same model?
Yes as long as the silver housing looks identical they will work fine

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT