Something positive

yeah he said he paid 300 for the batteries.... Cant even beleive he sold it for that cheap and everything works and not even a scratch on it all i had to do is update the firmware because he didnt do the updates

I actually just got the phantom 3 pro. I got it for only $300 used. It has no scratches and has 3 batteries and a case.
I think i got a really good deal because it all looks new. The seller bought it brand new for 1,300 with batteries back 2016 and ony flew about 8 times.
Do you think that a good deal?
Just a bit of Good Advice : Be very cautious of the 2 year old batterys....the batterys and props are the two most Important things to keep that P3 Pro in the air....with all the money that you saved on the great deal..Id sure want some OEM Dji batterys if I was You ! Good Luck and happy flying to you.

Fly the drone with the batterys that you now have and UP load the flight record to "Air Data.com" and check the status of the batterys during flights.....Air data has a lots more information then Dji Flight record Viewer !

It only has been charged 9 times i checked on the app and they are OEM
Just out of curiosity what were the batteries charge levels when u got them?

they where 30,70 and 50 percent so yes they werent on 100 percent because that willr uin them if they lay over a period of time
Nice, sounds like he took care to store them and watch after them properly. You stole that AC and everything it came with at that price. Well done!!

i just did the update v1.11.20 and ESC keeps popping and wont let me take off do you know what wrong?

i just did the update v1.11.20 and ESC keeps popping and wont let me take off do you know what wrong?
What exactly do you mean by ESC keeps popping?

when i try lifting off it pops up
i just read that a lot of people who get this update then this starts happening
yesterday i flew and it was fine but today it kept poping up to update so i did and then it doesn't let me take of

when i try lifting off it pops up
i just read that a lot of people who get this update then this starts happening
yesterday i flew and it was fine but today it kept poping up to update so i did and then it doesn't let me take of
What exactly pops up? What does it say ?

It says ESC FAILURE please restart drone if still doesnt work then contact DJI
Thats not an issue I'm familiar with but maybe others know more. My first thought is maybe that's why u got such a good deal cuz it has known issues.

Try updating the AC's FW and see what happens...

no its just the update there a lot off people saying that it was flying good and my was flying good yesterday but its after the update that it started not working

Just out of curiosity what were the batteries charge levels when u got them?

Dji Batterys are set to auto discharge after being at 100% in 10 days.....these percentages of the batterys are goofy....the 30% charge is OK but the two others are wrong....they should all be at 30 to 35 percent for safe storage....its best to set them in the go ap to self discharge in 3 days for max battery life.....I'm sure others will agree with me on that.........have you checked the remaining capacity of all the battery's yet ?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl