Something positive

Reaction score
Hey Everybody
I hope I'm not outta line with the mods here, ima mod in another forum and i know the rules, but i just wanna say

I'm a relative newb here and have only owned my refurbished P3P for about a month now and it's been the greatest purchase I've ever made. I find myself constantly looking for clear skies to fly in. I've always been fascinated with flying and and i can actually always fly in any of my dreams while sleeping. I just wanna say that DJI did an amazing job making this AC user friendly and easy to fly and instilling confidence to be creative with aerial photography.

I look forward to flying every chance i get to do so safely and every time I do i feel an escape from the daily stress of life and enjoy being able to trust the aircraft to take me to new places and more importantly, new views of the beautiful world we live in. What was once only in our imaginations is now reality and it's truly amazing!

I read the forum, learn the tech, the issues, the glitches and the fixes, you all are amazing and passionate about the world above and I'm honored to be among you all.

But i just wanna say

I have had my P3 SE for a year now.....and when ever i go to the places i fly at.....I cant wait to get their and drop the tail gate on the truck and open the case set the Drone on the tailgate and get the gimbal protector off and a battery installed and go set it out bout 30 feet and connect UP and To the Blue Skys Above i Gooooooooooo my take offs are just as excited as my very first one.....I Love the great sport of drone flying.

I love being able to fly, to just see the world as it truly is, beautiful, stunning, and humbling...

I have had my P3 SE for a year now.....and when ever i go to the places i fly at.....I cant wait to get their and drop the tail gate on the truck and open the case set the Drone on the tailgate and get the gimbal protector off and a battery installed and go set it out bout 30 feet and connect UP and To the Blue Skys Above i Gooooooooooo my take offs are just as excited as my very first one.....I Love the great sport of drone flying.
Hear hear!

Yes every take off is a new adventure and a new view on something we rarely see. I'm just as excited every time I take off and just as sad every time I have to land.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
My advice to you all is, read your manual, learn your aircraft in every way, and enjoy it to it's fullest potential, be safe, plan ur flights, NEVER take off with a less than fully charged battery, and NEVER break the rules/laws on safe flying. These aircraft are NOT toys. They are capable, amazing, and dangerous machines and MUST be treated as such, with respect and responsibility. When u join the skies, you are not alone, know that :)

VERY Very Well said......In fact so well that........... "I could not have said it any better".......Thank You 3rdof5. !
Im looking for ward to some posted pictures and videos of the Country that i love to ride thru and camp along the way on my Bmer motorcycle.

The perspective one gets from low flight elevation is phenomenal! I've been using mine for photography and find it a thrill to compose an image that wasn't possible for me in the past. People are wondering "how in the world does he get that angle for that picture".
It's a whole new world for me, and I love it!

The perspective one gets from low flight elevation is phenomenal! I've been using mine for photography and find it a thrill to compose an image that wasn't possible for me in the past. People are wondering "how in the world does he get that angle for that picture".
It's a whole new world for me, and I love it!
You are absolutely right! One of my sons, who has never been in an airplane, was watching some video i took and he said "OMG is that what it looks like when ur flying?" I said u bet son it's a whole different world up there :) and it truly is.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Nice I just ordered my phantom 3 professional and got 2 extra batteries and I can't wait.....
I used to own a phantom 3 standard and I love it
can't wait for the 4k camera and lightbridge technology in the pro.

Nice I just ordered my phantom 3 professional and got 2 extra batteries and I can't wait.....
I used to own a phantom 3 standard and I love it
can't wait for the 4k camera and lightbridge technology in the pro.
Man....am i glad that you got the 2 extra batterys..ONES sure not enough ! I have 4 and i hope good old Ms Santa brings me 2 more for CHRISTmas
Out of curiosity Are the extra batterys OEM By Dji ?

I actually just got the phantom 3 pro. I got it for only $300 used. It has no scratches and has 3 batteries and a case.
I think i got a really good deal because it all looks new. The seller bought it brand new for 1,300 with batteries back 2016 and ony flew about 8 times.
Do you think that a good deal?

Reactions: Rodee34
I actually just got the phantom 3 pro. I got it for only $300 used. It has no scratches and has 3 batteries and a case.
I think i got a really good deal because it all looks new. The seller bought it brand new for 1,300 with batteries back 2016 and ony flew about 8 times.
Do you think that a good deal?
Thats an excellent deal!! The batteries alone are worth more than you paid.

Reactions: Rodee34

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20