Someone shot my camera what do I do?

Where at ? People shouldn’t be shooting this in the first place...? I just got it 2 days ago

Not cool, SMH
Your neighbors are either jealous or nervous....yes getting it fixed is 1st step...The net is full of choices for repair or parts....the cost is what might hurt....hopefully you got a pic or video.

Check b4 you start pressing charges....1st rule when registering UAV, no flying over people.

Wow yes unfortunate,looks like unhappy neighbour whos a good shot with air rifle,not good to be shot at but all neighbours dont think the same and instinly think your a spy,avoid conflict and take it on the back of how some people feel about drones(they are flying cameras after all),get it here all the time,up 2 you about the 911 call, hope you have better flights in the future and take care

Maybe you should shoe your neighbour how poor the image quality is and they will have less fears of privacy.... What is your relationship like with the neighbours? This is an extreme response.

Reactions: Almine
And don't hover in place for too long.. keep moving. What a bummer. You have video of the perp?

Which leads me to a question I've been mulling around in my head the last couple days.. is it possible to program in some simple evasive maneuvers? Hit a button in DJIgo or Litchi and the drone automatically executes a series of manuveurs to get you out of there?

Reactions: Loman34
Ooh I see him in the pic.. white t shirt. I wonder how many shots he fired before he hit. Are there any other scuffs or ricochets or impacts on the body you may have not noticed?

Think about filing a police report. Who knows what he's going to shoot at next..

And don't hover in place for too long.. keep moving. What a bummer. You have video of the perp?

Which leads me to a question I've been mulling around in my head the last couple days.. is it possible to program in some simple evasive maneuvers? Hit a button in DJIgo or Litchi and the drone automatically executes a series of manuveurs to get you out of there?

isnt that what RTH is for lol

Yes its wrong what he did - criminal damage.
But, where you hovering there, if you were flying by, it was a lucky shot. I wonder if he had the gun out already?
Begs quite a few questions here.

But, where you hovering there, if you were flying by, it was a lucky shot. I wonder if he had the gun out already?
I was hovering cause I had to clear up my phone since somebday had called me and all the sudden I ward a snap and I lost image

Yeah, but even if the OP WERE spying on his neighbor, that still wouldn't be cause for the neighbor to shoot at his drone, would it be?

Reactions: bad karma
I wasn’t spying I’m visiting my moms house and I was taking pics of the dogs and backyard from above and then someone shot it most likely neighbor

Wow!
Definitely hold his feet to the fire thru the legal system. You should have all the evidence from the photo that is needed for a good case. If he had an issue, he should have likewise went thru the legal system, not vigilante justice.

Good luck and keep us updated. We all have a stake in this type of behavior and outcome.

It's quicker to just move the sticks. Your already holding them anyway. Just a thought

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues