Somebody else making a bad name for us

Status
Not open for further replies.
meow man said:
http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local/2014/05/07/drone-crash-metropolitan-square-building/8828895/
meow man: this should be in the News forum not this one.

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

[quote="IrishSights"meow man: this should be in the News forum not this one.
[/quote]

And it is already over there.

OK , let me re-phrase that one... It should not be in this forum :)

ladykate said:
[quote="IrishSights"meow man: this should be in the News forum not this one.

And it is already over there.[/quote]

Sorry but its not over there

I'm not sure who looks worse.

The guy that crashed his drone? or the frenzied scare-mongering news media channel interviewing a guy that thinks drones are being flown specifically to violate his privacy (like anyone would care what time of day he picks his nose).

I do feel sorry for those of us living in America where it seems increasingly likely that ridiculous new laws are on the horizon. Though I do wonder that perhaps if America wasn't using military drones with such impunity over other countries their own population might not be so fearful of a "toy" on home soil. I live in Switzerland and I've seen no such fear.

panhygrous pantler said:

That's not the same post or even the same poster! Its the post I'm referring to, not the content. No matter its in the wrong forum!!! If I wanted to see News I would look in the News forum not General Discussion. General discussion by definition by the moderator is for if it doesn't fit in any other forum.

I'm done.

Look how she pumps up the "Drone" the media all suck anything to sell a story and look at the idiot she talks to dude looks & talks like he just got done smoking something . This would have never made the news if it had no cam . Don't get me wrong I think dude should be fined he or she should have known better especially flying a 5.8 signal in the city .
Take off the cam and their is no story we are going to be in for a rude awakening next couple years

IrishSights said:
panhygrous pantler said:
IrishSights said:
Sorry but its not over there

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14731

That's not the same post or even the same poster! Its the post I'm referring to, not the content. No matter its in the wrong forum!!! If I wanted to see News I would look in the News forum not General Discussion. General discussion by definition by the moderator is for if it doesn't fit in any other forum.

I'm done.

Wow. How are you going to manage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl