Some Amazing pictures being taken with the Wet Suits

PhantomWetSuits

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
One of the Best Reasons to get up in the storm.
Here are just a few Pictures that have been sent to me from those geared up with the Wet Suits going up in the Storm
Compliments of Cody Shoaf
Screenshot 09-11-2020 12.06.16.jpg

[
Compliments of Richard Schafer

Panorama High Peak Bridge (East) Looking West.JPG

Screenshot 09-11-2020 16.35.13.jpg

Screenshot 09-11-2020 16.36.55.jpg

Screenshot 09-13-2020 17.21.38.jpg

thetwins.jpg

As more people challenge the skies , the pictures just keep getting better.

Let Not forget the Rain bows : IAN captures the Double Rain bow , that like catching a Snowy White Leopard . :p

Screenshot 09-13-2020 17.24.53.jpg

Phantomrain.org
Get a Wet Suit for your Phantom 4 and challenge the skies . Find your pot of gold.

Last edited:
One of the Best Reasons to get up in the storm.
Here are just a few Pictures that have been sent to me from those geared up with the Wet Suits going up in the Storm
View attachment 119977

View attachment 119978

View attachment 119980
Compliments of Richard Schafer

View attachment 119981

View attachment 119982

View attachment 119983

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Phantom in the Rain
Very nice puts my rainbow to shame lol
Love the 3rd pic,,can see the power in that

Doesn’t the camera lens get water drops on it, causing big problems in the image?

Doesn’t the camera lens get water drops on it, causing big problems in the image?

Yes you can get Water Drops on the Lens, however you would be surprised at how much rain you can get thru while filming in the rain.
Unless have flown in the rain , you wont understand but its amazing how well the camera is really protected.

Lets say you do get some drops on the Lens: Here are a couple things you can do:
1. Gimbal Drop this will most times clear the lens allowing you to bring it up into a safe position
2. You can learn how to use the Wind to clear your drops on the lens.
3. Dont let an amazing picture go just because you have a minute drop on the lens , software will take it out instantly.

Here is a great example of one our clients who got really got caught in a storm and had to clear the lens , they mention me in the video. :p
Whats interesting to note is if he would have panned down just slightly , he might not have had any issue with the drops on the lens , as you become more seasoned you get a feel for it.

Precautions help in the form off rain x,helps drops slide off with c1 flicking cam down and I have cam slight tilt down with a simple petal sun shade if heavy rain,,yeh sure the odd drop on cam but not bother me,my p4 has suit on,good investment...try one out to satisfy your curiosity

• Love
Reactions: PhantomWetSuits
Impressive. I’ve flown through fog and been up shooting when it’s starting to rain, but have always gotten back before the deluge.
Worth looking into.
How does the Phantom vent heat with the suit on?
Are the motors protected as well?

Impressive. I’ve flown through fog and been up shooting when it’s starting to rain, but have always gotten back before the deluge.
Worth looking into.
How does the Phantom vent heat with the suit on?
Are the motors protected as well?

We double layer and concave the Opening of the Vents , this allows for the drone to breathe nicely but makes it very hard for the rain to get in.
Take a look at this video showing how well the Wet Suit Protects the Battery when full submerged under the water.

When you protect the battery it gives you lot of potential to negotiate Rain/ Snow
Email me at [email protected] for the Forum Discount Package.

You now Famous on are Web Site Ian. ;)

We updated the Web Site and you are on it. Featured Clients and the Rain bow is getting strikes .

Phantomrain.org
Wow that's pretty cool,,thanks,,I had to stop and put my head back on me shoulders reading that,,yes beautiful pictures in the gallery and odd to see mine pop up ??
Made me not so good day worth living for,,thank you

Reactions: PhantomWetSuits

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl