SOLVED: Litchi Speech a no go?

Reaction score
Recently I discovered that the Litchi speech engine is no longer working. Volume is up and all else seems to work but the Litchi lady is no longer singing ... The option is "on" in the settings and of course I turned it on and off a couple of times.

P3P
Clean Lexus 7 on Marshmallow

Tried it with Screen Recorder ON and then OFF .. . she is mute.

I do not and will not have a Facebook page either. The Litchi support footprint needs to widen a bit methinks. Can anyone help? Maybe make a FB message on my behalf?

Anyone else not hearing her?

Thankso

I;m hearing her just fine, although she has stopped telling me- Homepoint recorded. I know home point is marked though, other than this, she never stops talking!

Mine was working an hour ago on IOS

Check device volume settings/ mute. and check "Speech" tab in Litchi. Uncheck box: "Shut up woman" Mabey even delete DATA for litchi, reboot..

Litchi settings:

Hint: The os doesn't care if it's a ios or android (Me)... the gist was... volume/mute switch.....

Anyone else not hearing her?

Come to think if it, I flew yesterday with Litchi and although when I did a compass calibration, she was talking to me guiding me through it as she does, but when I took the bird up, there was no "Home point has been updated" and she wasn't even calling out any of the altitude and distance changes (kinda glad about that though hehe).

I will go out again today and pay abit ore attention, maybe it's an android thing

Hint: The os doesn't care if it's a ios or android (Me)... the gist was... volume/mute switch.....

REHINT: Android devices, unlike iOS devices have volume buttons but no MUTE SWITCH. o_O

Come to think if it, I flew yesterday with Litchi and although when I did a compass calibration, she was talking to me guiding me through it as she does, but when I took the bird up, there was no "Home point has been updated" and she wasn't even calling out any of the altitude and distance changes (kinda glad about that though hehe).

I will go out again today and pay abit ore attention, maybe it's an android thing

I went into APPS and cleared Litchi's data cache hoping that might do the trick. I just came back in from testing that and she is still quite tight lipped.

Next, will be to delete Litchi completely, reinstall and see where that leaves us. She's easy enough to turn off via settings, but if she's not talking when she's supposed to, it raises the question of what else isn't she doing that she should be <GULP>.

K, next step, I deleted and reinstalled Litchi. Not a peep. Has this been optioned out of the Android dev path?

I have the latest software versions, DJI, Litchi, Firmware, and Marshmallo (Nougat is not rolling out to the Lexus 7 unless you want to hack a root and install a mod, which I see no reason to do so).

I've always found them to be helpful when I email them. If it's a known issue in sure they'll let you know; if it's not they'll point you in the right direction.

My litchi don't work at all. I have a blink screen.

If your looking for help i would suggest starting a new thread and be a bit more specific about your issue, can't do much with the info you've provided

Reactions: Loz
Flew this morning, Litchi mission & all is well, (Android- Nividia shield)
Although she talks up a storm- i.e- altitude, distance. battery levels, etc. She still doesn't say- "home point recorded", like she used to, & yes, home point is marked.

I've always found them to be helpful when I email them. If it's a known issue in sure they'll let you know; if it's not they'll point you in the right direction.
I PM'd you John, looking for a VC Tech email address. Thanks ...

well i be blowed, i took the old quad out last night just to test, i was using the IOS version on an Ipad mini and the speech does work, BUT its at about 3 times speed, quite funny but blooming annoying, anyone else on IOS seen this?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4