Robotic voice, no female voice on Litchi App

Reaction score
I had not flown with Litchi in some time; the other day I opened it up to fly with it and the female voice had been changed to a very robotic one. In addition, and I’m not sure if they are related, but I’ve had errors with the app as well, ie compass error, etc. When I use DJI Go, no issues....anyone have any answers?

Thanks!
Phantom 3 pro latest firmware
DJI Go for IOS
Litchi for IOS
iPhone 8+

PS. I always calibrate my compass ( I actually just completed a compass calibration on the Litchi app before my flight and it said in a very broken and hard to understand robotic voice, calibration successful)

I’m not sure if they are related, but I’ve had errors with the app as well, ie compass error, etc. When I use DJI Go, no issues....anyone have any answers?
A compass error is badly named.
It's really a compass warning and comes from the compass warning you that it's detected an abnormal magnetic field (you probably placed the Phantom close to some steel)
The compass warning is not from the app you might have running, it's from the compass.
PS. I always calibrate my compass
PS .. why?
There's no need to calibrate every flight.
I still haven't calibrated anything on my main working Phantom and it's been working perfectly for over two years.

Yip mine still a ladies voice,,,,yes no need for compass to be done unless it ask you

Android but should make no difference,,,ah your wife must have found her,hope you get her back

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl