Solid Red Lights/Back to flashing green on a P4 Standard with no issues

Reaction score
The rear status lights go solid red after 10 meters of elevation. Distance does not cause the lights but if I go up 10 meters or more, the solid red rear lights come on. (no message or error) After a few seconds of being under 10 meters and back close to the controller, status lights go back to flashing green. I never get any errors or messages and I don't seem to have any issues, other than a potential "critical error". Has anyone seen this?

I have upgraded the firmware using the assistant, calibrated the sensors, IMU and compass. I am not sure what the problems is as there really is no problem other than the rear lights...

I never get any errors or messages and I don't seem to have any issues, other than a potential "critical error".
"Potential" Critical error? Can it be assumed you have seen this message previously?

Not certain if it would give any indication as to if there is an issue or not, since you get no warning messages as you say. You could upload your last flight log from your device and we could look. You can also see the data yourself, if there is anything there of note. Follow this link to upload your .txt log. Then place a link to the log back here. Instructions are on the link.

DJI Flight Log Viewer

Is it possible you are approaching an NFZ? Ive noticed the reds in that situation, or at limits of either max height or max distance set in the app. Is it moving realy slowly also?

Wanted to update: when I went higher than 10 meters the rear status lights would turn solid red. If I came back down lower and flew for a few minutes, they would go back to flashing green. I was advised by DJI to send it in for evaluation. There were no issues (other than the lights) so I decided to just keep flying it.

As of today, I have not update firmware or anything other than the DJI go app, but the lights are flashing green no matter how high the P4 goes. It seems to have fixed it's self unless the app was causing it. There were others reporting the same issue and I wonder if they have been resolved as well.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z