SOLD

Reaction score
SOLD SOLD My trusty Phantom 4 flew it's last mission today.

Selling all my left over accessories, selling as a bundle only.

2 batteries, factory charger plus 3 battery charging station, car charger, neck strap, 2 complete sets of DJI propellers, GL300C remote, SPARE PARTS - 1 CW motor, 1 CCW motor, landing gear, propeller mounting plates, screw kits, top cover, and lastly the Ape Case backpack for Phantom. $255.00 plus actual freight charges (estimated $25-30, approx. 10 lbs.).

I also have the original packaging, I can send it along for just the cost of shipping.

Really sad my Phantom is gone, logged over 1000 miles on her. Time to try out the Mavic Pro!

Message me if you are interested.

Chris
El Paso, Texas

Last edited:
oh man, sorry to hear that! I'm thinking of upgrading to the pro, otherwise I'd be all over this! Hope you find it before it sells though!

Reactions: chriscdev
Sadly it is gone for sure.
Unless you were over deep water when this occurred, there is a good possibility that it could be located. Did you check the flight logs?
There are quite a few, myself included that have a good success rate in locating "Lost" AC. True "Fly Away's " are extremely rare.

Reactions: Oso
Lost it on a fairly long flight over a thick desert area. Drove around for hours this morning to no avail. Just too big of an area to cover.
Chris

Lost it on a fairly long flight over a thick desert area.
As I mentioned, did you check the flight logs? That would give you the last GPS locations.

Yes, I tracked it using find my drone, the area is covered with thick bushes and underbrush. Virtual needle in a haystack. Lost connection after hitting return to home. Honestly, I wanted to get myself a Mavic anyway, heading to Ireland in September and it will be much easier to travel with the smaller Mavic.
Chris

That is completely your call, but if you can upload the logs from your device to the link below, we can give you a very close proximity area to search farther. Assuming you still had telemetry, it could be located to within a 100 yard radius or less.

DJI Flight Log Viewer

Reactions: Way2Fst4U
I truly appreciate your offer, but I know this area very well. Drove and walked the area for almost 5 hours this am in good light. There are just too many bushes and underbrush. Already have a Mavic on the way - I have a really understanding and cool wife!!!

Well, unless you looked at the logs and at least had a clue where its last transmitted location was, you could walk and look for days without finding it. At least that way you would know where to look ( If you cared to) and also find out what happened to the AC. As I said True "Fly Aways" are extremely rare. It is usually another anomaly or pilot error. If you decide to upload the log just for the heck of it, share a link back here to the uploaded file. I can pretty much assure you that if there is enough data there we can tell you what happened.

I truly appreciate your offer, but I know this area very well. Drove and walked the area for almost 5 hours this am in good light. There are just too many bushes and underbrush. Already have a Mavic on the way - I have a really understanding and cool wife!!!
Sorry for of your loss (I've lost three P4s due to crashes so I know your pain) but since you got your Mavic on the way, may I suggest a pair of DJI Goggles. I've got a P4 (sold my backup P4) and my wonder wife got me a Mavic Pro for X-mas. I just got the goggles recently, and boy it will make you forget about your recent loss quickly. Fly well and safe friend.

All the best,

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj