Phantom 4A blow out sale! $2100

Reaction score
Selling my Phantom 4 Advanced with ALL the trimmings! I have amassed quite the setup over the past 2 years and am looking to upgrade to a Mavic 2 Zoom (and a Mini but don’t tell the wife). This has been nearly a daily driver for me over the past few months as I volunteer to film football practice for our local high school team. I would use about 3 batteries a day and would try my best to keep them on rotation. I did buy an additional high capacity battery before the season started and it has less charging cycles.
FULL DISCLOSURE: I did tank this bird from about 15 feet up last year (hit my house testing active track orbit!) which caused more damage than I would have thought! I needed to replace the gimbal and cable which was repaired by DroneTed on this forum. It did do a bit of damage to the legs as you can see from the one picture. It bent but did not break which is why the cover will not fully seat on that leg. I have since added a Gimbal Guard (not sure how well it works as I have not crashed it since). There was damage to one of the batteries but I have been operating it regularly with no issue. It doesn’t appear the damage is to the actual cells (see pic)
What’s Included:
Phantom 4 Advanced Model #WM332A

(4) 5350mah 15.2v batteries with original charger and cables. Battery #1=78 cycles, #2=71 cycles, #3=72 cycles, #4=69 cycles

(1) 5870mah 15.2v battery, 27 cycles

(1) GL300C controller with CrystalSky mount (also will include original mount)

(1) CrystalSky Ultra 7.85” (CS785U) with 2 batteries and charger

Polar Pro Cinema Series 3 pack (ND8, ND16, ND32)

2 sets of DJI props (one set still in plastic)

Parabolic Antenna Boosters

Neck strap for use with CS as it can get “heavy” with prolonged use

Red and Green marker lights (VERY BRIGHT! Currently attached to drone with hot glue that will come off easily with no damage)

Custom cut foam, wheeled case for transport

Original connection cables

$2100 plus shipping in US only. For $2300 I throw in my Osmo Pocket. I am not willing to break up this package. Make an offer!

I could only attach 10 pictures so more to follow.
IMG_9495.jpg
IMG_9497.jpg
IMG_9498.jpg
IMG_9499.jpg
IMG_9500.jpg
IMG_9501.jpg
IMG_9502.jpg
IMG_9503.jpg
IMG_9504.jpg
IMG_9506.jpg

Members online

No members online now.