Software

Reaction score
Hi there guys. I took some amazing footage of a whale mom and and her calf yesterday and filmed them jumping almost clear out of the water. But I need some post editing. Can someone help me on what program I can use for video editing?
1506943205663.jpg

What are you going to be editing on ? device wise/ PC ?

On windows I use Wondershare Filmora

If you are using a 64bit OS, then you can find the most popular editing software download information on a popular video site.

For video and photo editing I always use Mac based machines. It provided me with better results in quality.

What are you wanting to do?

If just some simple cuts, you can probably get that done with several different free video editors. Here's a website with what they consider the best freebies:
The best free video editor 2017 | TechRadar

If you want to go more advanced, Adobe has Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements packaged together for like $100. That would give you a photo editor and a pretty decent video editor.

Or can jump on the big boy... Adobe Premiere Pro CC, but be prepared to spend some money.

You could use Corel VideoStudio X10 (I use X7) to do the job, it's what I use for all my videos. I just started using it for my P3S drone videos.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4