Software Selection: Other than DJI GO

rDp

Reaction score
I recently purchased Ultimate Flight v3 software for my P4, I am using an Android device, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (same as Galaxy S4 but without the phone), though I don't believe this to be the problem. When I connect the RC controller and the P4, the DJI GO app is automatically selected. How do I get the P4 to connect to the Ultimate Flight App?

This is an android settings problem.
go into setup on the Tablet and under the android app you uncheck the default setting for the dji go app.

after that when you plg in the tablet to the controller it will ask which ap you want to run. If the other ap sets itself as default you will have to do the same procedure for that app. as well.

go into setup on the Tablet and under the android app you uncheck the default setting for the dji go app.

after that when you plg in the tablet to the controller it will ask which ap you want to run. If the other ap sets itself as default you will have to do the same procedure for that app. as well.

Yep, that's the way Rich and might I add that when asked which app you want to use, select it then tap the "Just Once" string (or is it "Just This Once"). Do this every time and that former problem wont reoccur and you'll retain the choice of selecting whichever app you want to use.

Last edited:

Thank you RichKleinforum. Never suspected that that was an Android issue.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj