Software for editing video with map

Reaction score
Hello,
I would ask for advice. I'm looking for some video editing software that would have been a droning raid, and in the corner or half of the video a Google map would be displayed. The map along the route would be marked with a droning movement. And best if it was possible to insert an arrow and a label in the video editor.
I would like to use it in the company for mapping sections of motorways, roads ...
We have DJI Phantom 3 Pro.
Can you recommend me some software where would be output video along with flight path map. I found, for example, Dashcam, so I would imagine it, but to make video and map out in one.
thank you for the recommendation
Michael

Hello,
I would ask for advice. I'm looking for some video editing software that would have been a droning raid, and in the corner or half of the video a Google map would be displayed. The map along the route would be marked with a droning movement. And best if it was possible to insert an arrow and a label in the video editor.
I would like to use it in the company for mapping sections of motorways, roads ...
We have DJI Phantom 3 Pro.
Can you recommend me some software where would be output video along with flight path map. I found, for example, Dashcam, so I would imagine it, but to make video and map out in one.
thank you for the recommendation
Michael
You'll need separate video files for each component and then something to composite them all together. Vegas Movie from Magix will work as will Power Director from Cyberlink.

Dashware is the one and only program I'm aware of that will merge your flight path data with your video. It's tricky but once the data is synched, it works pretty good.

If you open DJI GO, you can play back your flight records with map and directional icon that represents direction and movement of the aircraft. I would guess there is a way to get that off your device and into a movie file. Never tried.

I would also play around with Google Earth and see if that will give you the maps you're looking for. You can create fly through videos with it and then export as a video.

Be patient. The learning curve is steep. however, there are many tutorials available on YouTube, including how to create and export your movie from Google Earth.

Good luck!

Not exactly high tech but I use a screen grabber to record the whole flight. Map, route, telemetry. Az screen recorder is what I use. Not elegant but easy and useful.

You want a good editor: The Vegas Pro Edit 14.0 Humble Bundle offer is back on for the next 13 days.

Do not delay, get the lot (and it's all useful) for $20 + whatever extra you want to contribute to charity.

Not a con, not a piece of useless old tat, I got the deal when it last came available back in December and it's brilliant.

Can you post links here? Anyway, Google "humblebundle" and you won't regret it.

You want a good editor: The Vegas Pro Edit 14.0 Humble Bundle offer is back on for the next 13 days.

Do not delay, get the lot (and it's all useful) for $20 + whatever extra you want to contribute to charity.

Not a con, not a piece of useless old tat, I got the deal when it last came available back in December and it's brilliant.

Can you post links here? Anyway, Google "humblebundle" and you won't regret it.
Not a bad deal for version 14. Version 15 the latest. Give yourself and your PC about 4 hours to download. I know from past experience their servers are extremely slow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1