Software for drone body USB

That website is for the recorded flight data that's stored on your phone or tablet, not the drone.
It's very useful
I beg to differ Meta4, it specifically refers to the USB connection on the front of the drone and "turning access on" via the DJI GO App MC settings, neither of which you do to access the .TXT logs.
Accessing the .TXT logs saved on whatever device you are using to fly is a totally different procedure, just connect the device, not the drone, to your computer.
HERE are the instructions for accessing the .TXT logs stored on your device (NOT the drone).

Reactions: LarBear360
I beg to differ Meta4, it specifically refers to the USB connection on the front of the drone and "turning access on" via the DJI GO App MC settings, neither of which you do to access the .TXT logs.
Accessing the .TXT logs saved on whatever device you are using to fly is a totally different procedure, just connect the device, not the drone, to your computer.
HERE are the instructions for accessing the .TXT logs stored on your device (NOT the drone).
My mistake .. I was reading a few things at the same time and thought the link was to the Phantomhelp log viewer which reads the txt files from the phone or tablet.
For most purposes it's much more useful (and easy) for investigating flight data.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav