So Long

M

Melvoid

Been a member since I got my P1. Joined on Jul 29, 2013. Later I got a P3, but now I've moved into the Mavic world.
It occurred to me that there might be a mavicpilots.com and whaddaya know... there IS. So, I've moved over.
Just wanna say so long and thanks for all of the answers and help over the past decade.

You can hang out with us here too. See you in the Mavic Pilots forum

Been a member since I got my P1. Joined on Jul 29, 2013. Later I got a P3, but now I've moved into the Mavic world.
It occurred to me that there might be a mavicpilots.com and whaddaya know... there IS. So, I've moved over.
Just wanna say so long and thanks for all of the answers and help over the past decade.
I hang out in both places. It only takes a moment to drop by here and see what’s new.

Reactions: Gagey52
It's now time to pay forward all the help you've received via the forum by helping others with your experience.

D

Still love my Phantoms, plus been a member of the whole network for years.
I’m all over the place keeping a eye on you folks! Lol!,,:p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers