So let me tell you a story...a Phantom story.

I bought a P4 refurb from New Egg and it doesn’t seem as stable as my P3A. It’s a bit jittery and won’t hold position very well. I’ve done compass calibration and checked it out in DJI assistant, which it seems okay.
Any suggestions?
Thank you-
You should try an IMU calibration. The IMU will influence the hover stability, a compass calibration won't. I'm not sure you'll see any improvement, but the IMU is central to hovering good. Make sure VPS is turned on too.

You will likely notice the P4 won't have the range your P3A has. I was disappointed in my P4 range when I got it, less than a mile range most the time, even with the 32ch hack on Ch30 and 4mbps bit rate. The Mavic Pro and P4P work much better for range.

i got my P4 off amazon and 169 flights later still as good as new . never any real issues only a couple of minor things that were simple glitches that cleared up by up-dating my ipad mini 4 . still not feeling safe with litchi so use go pro for 167 of those flights . all firmware up grades to date . 3 batteries still getting 22 to 23 min flights . sometimes you just get a good one .

Good to hear because i got mine off of amazon and use an ipad4 mini too!!!

Reactions: lmmavrick
Good to hear because i got mine off of amazon and use an ipad4 mini too!!!
just take your your time getting to know the bird and the settings . seems most mishaps are pilot error or not knowing how the firmware operates . i feel very comfortable flying mine now and very confident it will perform as designed .

A piece of advice from a wise-old-soul. When buying a large-ticket item for the first time buy from a reputable dealer/disributor and repairer

Reactions: svjobeth

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl