So.... are they going to tell me what they fixed?

Reaction score
I sent my P3P in for repair. No charge, under warranty. As of today it says that the repairs and testing are completed and that they will pack and ship within 2 business days. Anyways, I looked high and low on the support page, under my case number and it says absolutely nothing about what they fixed/replaced/did. Will I get an invoice back with the bird, telling me what the deal was?

Usually yes,
But will be vague! I fixed a p2v+ for a local buddy, who had it fixed 2 times before by DJI, I saw the invoices, he also had warrantee, first was a crack in shell, just said case replacement ( bottom )., next was video issue, invoice said ( fixed video transmission ) but down below stated " wifi " so I assumed a new wifi unit ( was only $90 ) but waived due to warrantee. Wish I could find them for $90! Hope this helps!

J Dot
:cool:

Lol
Too funny!:)
I'm sure it will be similar! Best of luck to you, I hope she is like new again, for you!

It would be nice for a complete breakdown, but that would open them up for scrutiny! They will make it sound simple and not their fault! Lol
( covering their A$$, in other words )
But as long as it is fixed, and free! All is good!;)

Downtime is always a bummer, but you'll be flying before you know it!

J Dot

The hardest part was was that I was without it for my vacation. I stayed at an absolutely beautiful house on a lake in the woods. Would have loved to have seen the place from 400 feet up.

Oh BUMMER man,
I hear you on that, same has happened to me in the past,
Went out of town, took p2v, when I got there, my battery went bad, so I was grounded! Sucked, but remember everything happens for a reason, I could have lost my bird in the lake, or who knows? So I enjoyed my stay none the less! And ordered a new battery ( actually 2 pack ) when I got home! There will always be NEXT TIME!:)

J Dot

OK. I figured it out. It is on it's way back to me right now. Remote has the same serial number, drone has the same serial number, CAMERA has a completely different serial number. So I guess that answers that. They changed the camera.

They replaced my gimbal/camera when I crashed it but invoiced me for repair parts and labor. I know they replaced it as there were no scratches and had the protective tapes/foam on it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel