so another p4 or ugrade to advanced ??

I'm not to keen on the mavics . plus all the extras i have for the p4 would then be worthless , such as a good hard travel case , batteries , props, lenses .etc . it's going to be another phantom just not sure which one but am leaning to the p4 again as it fit my uses very well . never liked the mavic

You should rethink that, my 2 year old Mavic flys perfect, my brand new p4p is a flying brick, camera is much better, so Iv been flying my mavic lately and oh my how it performs perfect, so I thought if they would just put a 1” sensor it would be the perfect drone, low and behold it is coming in 2 weeks, will be the Lamborghini of droning !!!!!!!!!

Hey guys just to add my 2 cents. I bought a refurbished P4A from dji when I open up the box it looked total brand new with all the new packaging not a scratch anywhere. But the gimbal was bad. I looked like it was drunk and pointed to right?So back it goes to be fixed. I would have thought they would power on the AC too check everything. Guess not. Was the reduced cost worth 6 weeks of no flying and to lose a month of your warranty no more refurbished for me.

Blue skies
Safe flying.

Hey guys just to add my 2 cents. I bought a refurbished P4A from dji when I open up the box it looked total brand new with all the new packaging not a scratch anywhere. But the gimbal was bad. I looked like it was drunk and pointed to right?So back it goes to be fixed. I would have thought they would power on the AC too check everything. Guess not. Was the reduced cost worth 6 weeks of no flying and to lose a month of your warranty no more refurbished for me.

Blue skies
Safe flying.
you can get a new drone with the same issue . never know what you'll get from DJI. i do believe the price is worth it . full warranty so if there is an issue back it goes same as a new drone

you can get a new drone with the same issue . never know what you'll get from DJI. i do believe the price is worth it . full warranty so if there is an issue back it goes same as a new drone
True. Yes it’s covered and I did save enough to cover the refresh plan. Can’t wait to fly it. My last AC was a p3se. wanted to update to the camera on the advance. I managed to take some stills after set up just to see what the big deal with the camera was I used a Epson HD printer 20 mp raw. Image was so sharp and clean. Wow.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94