Snowstorm 4-11-17

Reaction score
Our weather during the last 4 days has been crazy! One day it is 68 degrees and sunny, the next is 54 and 70+mph winds that snapped 70 power poles. And yesterday we had a high of 34 and 7 inches of heavy wet snow. But it sticks to all the trees and is quite beautiful...so I got my drone out to get some video. Today is supposed to be 59 degrees and sunny.

I really love that footage and how you got the rain sound in there is awesome....How did you do that?

Also questions: Is it safe to fly a DJI in the snow or rain?

Great video! Man you yoopers have all the fun...
Greetings from the lower half.

Thanks everybody. I have flown in the snow several times without a problem. I've also flown in light drizzle and a lot of fog. I keep out of rain and heavy rain tho.

The rain type sound effects were added in and are from Eric Matyas's free music website, www.Soundimage.org. I use Power Director 15.

Reactions: GraceIsTheKey
Thanks everybody. I have flown in the snow several times without a problem. I've also flown in light drizzle and a lot of fog. I keep out of rain and heavy rain tho.

The rain type sound effects were added in and are from Eric Matyas's free music website, www.Soundimage.org. I use Power Director 15.
Again this is one of my favorite videos very well done.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik