SMOOTH GIMBAL MODIFICATION

Reaction score
hello there....
pls help me how can i modified my gimbal in smooth motion i'm not happy in my PV2+ touch screen to move my gimbal position.... i think DJI need somebody expert in videography... resolve this in PV3?...wehhh

Mannyx said:
hello there....
pls help me how can i modified my gimbal in smooth motion i'm not happy in my PV2+ touch screen to move my gimbal position.... i think DJI need somebody expert in videography... resolve this in PV3?...wehhh
You referring to pitch control? I haven't seen any mods for pitch control except the channel 7 mod, but all that does it replicate the app's pitch control via a manual lever. perhaps you're referring to panning via yaw control? That would be independent of the gimbal... there are threads in here offering mod instructions for smoother yaw control via a potentiometer...

srandall25 said:
Mannyx said:
hello there....
You referring to pitch control? I haven't seen any mods for pitch control except the channel 7 mod, but all that does it replicate the app's pitch control via a manual lever. perhaps you're referring to panning via yaw control? That would be independent of the gimbal... there are threads in here offering mod instructions for smoother yaw control via a potentiometer...

yes sir ... the pitch control i'm not satisfied to the quality i have to cut that part... sir can you send me a link? can i use the channel 7 in PV2+? how a bout the yaw control sir? thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT