Small screw

Reaction score
Hello There.

Would any kind soul know what to do about tiny screw on end of the arm , keeps turning and i can't get lockdown. Is it a major issue / can i do anything about it ?. Will it put my drone at risk ?

Cheers
Kevin

One screw isn’t going to put your drone at risk. Some people may freak out with my statement. It should be fixed though. Try putting some plastic glue in the hole carefully. A syringe would work well. Try to keep it in the bottom threads so you don’t glue everything up. Place the screw in as snuggled as possible. Let the glue dry and it should work if the threads are plastic. Your skill level and glue will determine what to use if it is metal threads. I would make sure you lube the screw before inserting it in the metal threads with glue to keep the glue from sticking to the screw. Good luck.

One screw isn’t going to put your drone at risk. Some people may freak out with my statement. It should be fixed though. Try putting some plastic glue in the hole carefully. A syringe would work well. Try to keep it in the bottom threads so you don’t glue everything up. Place the screw in as snuggled as possible. Let the glue dry and it should work if the threads are plastic. Your skill level and glue will determine what to use if it is metal threads. I would make sure you lube the screw before inserting it in the metal threads with glue to keep the glue from sticking to the screw. Good luck.
Ok thanks for the info, i think i will keep a eye on it and maybe later on find someone who's not kack-handed like me to fix it !

Cheers

You might even wrap a nylon tie around that pod at the end near the motor...a tad extra security never hurts ! Good Luck p10064.

You might even wrap a nylon tie around that pod at the end near the motor...a tad extra security never hurts ! Good Luck p10064.
That's a good idea!, keeping a watchful eye on it for now try to fly it every night.
What app do you use ?, i seem to have to swop around quite a bit.
Im on 3.1.10 was 3.1.18 but that one seems to play up for me.

cheers

Just put some tissue in there as tight as you can and then loop some tape over it. Quick fix using every day house items before you try other options

I was on about stopping the loose screw falling out on your thread on this post [emoji6]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez