Slight problem with P3P Video

Reaction score
I have noticed a small haze in the upper left corner of all video I'm shooting. It seems to be related to how bright the footage is. In darker video its is there but if I pan up and look towards a bright sky it goes away. I'll upload some examples in a minute. But anyone else have issues similar to this? It seems to be the way the camera is either focusing or changing exposure due to the light.

I have noticed a small haze in the upper left corner of all video I'm shooting. It seems to be related to how bright the footage is. In darker video its is there but if I pan up and look towards a bright sky it goes away. I'll upload some examples in a minute. But anyone else have issues similar to this? It seems to be the way the camera is either focusing or changing exposure due to the light.
Check this out ....

Have you looked at your lens carefully? Remove the lens protector (it screws off), look for a haze or water or whatnot.

I don't think the camera is capable of focusing.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr