Skies full of drones

Thats a good question....I haven't seen another Phantom other than mine. There's a guy I see fly an RC plane in the open fields near my house but other than that...none.

Have seen 3 in the last year. Never before that though. One downtown flying, at a beach for spring break and a guy at work I found out had one when we randomly got on the subject and I told him about mine.

I saw a guy flying one, I was near his house on a job, I couldn't believe how stable his flying was. Thinking how hard it was with a remote control car. Got back to work, and started searching the web. Decided it was a Phantom 2 Vision. 6 months later a bought a P2V+. I was having problems with it, found his house, talked to him for little. His was in the Columbia River. Here is funny part of the story, he got back to me rented mine for $50.00 to get some shots for a client.
He now has a pro.

Reactions: General Chaos
Never seen one but I know a few people in my area that have them.
I think because of the short flight time, chances are slim to none that you would end up at the same place and same time as one that's in the air.

IMG_1524.JPG

Nope...and I know there is someone in town who does some good commercial stuff.

I have never seen one that's not mine. In Australia

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Not one....not ever....and that surprises me because I live where they are supposed to be HEAVILY concentrated

Never seen another that was not on the shelves in shops

I saw one at a local fireworks display last July 4. Other than that, just mine.

I caught this video of one flying around, but alas....that was mine too.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last year at a Nebraska Cornhusker football game. Night time game about nine ish Nephews son was with me. He looked up and asked " Dave what is that, is that a drone? " To which I looked up at it and it was a Drone. It was flying right behind the south stadium. Flying high off the ground but I bet the fans in the top row could have hit it with a rock. hovered on the east, middle the west and flew off.

While filming a surf ski race at Emmarentia, I spotted this Inspire lurking above me. Really messed with my flying knowing there is another quad in the sky somewhere. I had been invited by the organisers to film the event, and I know for sure that they knew nothing about the Inspire.
Really not clever and very dangerous !

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.