sitescan camera exposure control change error

After you create the mission it goes through the preflight errors checklist. The second one down camera gives me this error.

After setting up mission I go to fly and the app goes through a checklist and I get a camera failure saying that it did not do a exposure control change.

I am using a Phantom 4 Pro with SiteScan LE on a Apple Air tablet running the latest OS. This had been working great for the last few months on a v2.0 but it crashed during a mission and I am thinking that the software might be thinking that it is still on that mission.

This is the error message

Attachments

• IMG_20220412_111757.jpg
    IMG_20220412_111757.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_20220412_111744.jpg
    IMG_20220412_111744.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 106
since I use android and am not familiar with the Sitescan LE flight program, I defer to anyone else on the board.
btw, you might have gotten a response a lot sooner if you had put at least this much info into your initial requests. The more info the better when trouble shooting.

I am sorry but initially I was hoping that someone had a quick fix. I reached out to esri and they responded by wanting screen shots before they would get me in touch with the Site Scan team. When I figure it out I will share with the group. I also thought that it might be the new drone so I linked another drone and got the same message. I am going to remove Site Scan from my tablet and reinstall and see if that is the problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers