Do tri blades make a difference?

• Yes

• No

• Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Currently
FS = 22
CF = 2

Dont feel too bad but need to work out why my drone now heads to the ground very quickly though everything spins up fine

calibrate the IMU on very flat level surface and then rc etc. if you have not since the crash.

More blades = less efficiency... so yes a single blade is most efficient.

The need for tri-blade (and beyond) is to reduce overall disc diameter for the needs of the design such as ground clearance or placing wing mounted engines closer to the fuselage.

Saying they work really well in high winds has no technical merit.

No technical merit except I've proven it through experience. Single blade sucks in high wind. Tri blade handles high wind much better in me experience.

Anyway, take it for what you will. I'm not here to argue, just share what works for me.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Storm and Rschris
Thanks joint effort. Experience speaks volumes over hear say so I do appreciate it.

And Rod.... I owe you a beer.... drone is back to its working self... the tough little bas***d that it is!

Reactions: Storm
Thanks joint effort. Experience speaks volumes over hear say so I do appreciate it.

And Rod.... I owe you a beer.... drone is back to its working self... the tough little bas***d that it is!
Two, things, glad its fixed, thanks for posting what your results were, good or bad!

I got a few beers, on my list now.
Actually a Pint or two next time I'm in London. I guess that will be the first time. Anyways, he didn't offer me any travel compensation. :rolleyes:

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj