Simulator Question

Reaction score
I just dusted off my P3P, and haven't flown in ages. I thought I would practice on the simulator, but can't figure out how to launch it in Go. I've been searching for any info, but haven't found anything that works for me. Could use some help. I'm using an Android tablet.
TIA.

KachemakDiver

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I just dusted off my P3P, and haven't flown in ages. I thought I would practice on the simulator, but can't figure out how to launch it in Go. I've been searching for any info, but haven't found anything that works for me. Could use some help. I'm using an Android tablet.
TIA.
I believe that the simulator is no longer available.

Reaction score
The DJI simulator certainly does exist. I recently downloaded a copy, and it works fine, with some really nice cityscapes to wind your way through. Takes a while to get up and running though, with quite a wait before you can actually get started, after you initially fire it up.

Not too sure about the Android version, since I only use the desktop one.

KachemakDiver

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
The DJI simulator certainly does exist. I recently downloaded a copy, and it works fine, with some really nice cityscapes to wind your way through. Takes a while to get up and running though, with quite a wait before you can actually get started, after you initially fire it up.

Not too sure about the Android version, since I only use the desktop one.
Thank you for correcting me on this 👍

ianzone

**P4**
Reaction score
If you have old device that not been updated with app you might still have it,,I still have original flight simulator on device with 4.0.6 (djigo4 android),,otherwise yip download to PC

Reactions: Oso

Oso

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Thank you for correcting me on this 👍
I suspect that both the OP and you were thinking about the basic flight simulator which used to come built in to the Pilot / GO app.

There is a completely different and more graphically advanced DJI flight simulator which can be downloaded and used on a decently spec’d PC.

KachemakDiver

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I suspect that both the OP and you were thinking about the basic flight simulator which used to come built in to the Pilot / GO app.

There is a completely different and more graphically advanced DJI flight simulator which can be downloaded and used on a decently spec’d PC.
Lol,,,you are correct! I thought I was loosing what’s left of my mind 🤪

Reactions: Oso

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BraneFX