Shuttering video feed on nexus 7 2013

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I hope someone can give me some guidance on a very annoying issue I am having with my p3 professional. Prior to doing all the recent updates on the Go app and downloading the latest firmware on the Phantom I never had any issues with the video feed coming into the tablet. I knew better but went ahead an updated to the newest versions of the software and now I have an issue. I am using app version 2.80, firmware 1.8.80, and controller version 1.6.0.
9 out of 10 times when I turn everything on my video feed is garbage. It is either pixilated or the screen acts like it jumps frames by frames as I fly. It makes it very defilcuit to get good shots. I have tried changing the channels to custom or auto it doesn't seem to make a difference. I am flying out in the county with no interferences as well.
To temporally fix the issue I have landed the bird and turned everything off. Powered off and on the controller, removed and inserted the USB cable. Eventually once I hit the magic combination of events the screen will clear and the video will be back to normal. By that time I have already wasted 10 mins screwing with everything.
My tablet is stock and I do not have any apps on it but the GO app. Does anybody have any insite on this issue?

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers