Shutter speed fraction not fps

Reaction score
does anyone know why my shutter speed is showing as a fraction I.e 1/60 instead of FPS?? and how to I change it back!?!

does anyone know why my shutter speed is showing as a fraction I.e 1/60 instead of FPS??
The shutter speed setting is for still photo's. ( 1/60, 1/125, 1/500 etc..etc.. ) FPS ( Frames Per Second ) is video recording related.

Thanks guys, that was an easy fix lol
Hi Taylor, I have encountered the same problem as yours, which the shutter speed is showing fraction number. instead of FPS. After reading the comment, I still can't figure on how to solve the problem. Can you please show me step by step on how to solve this issue?

Really need help...

hi, I the button circled on the screen switches the camera between video mode and photo mode. in photo mode the shutter speed will be displayed as a fraction, and in video mode it will be displayed as FPS.

if the button below the one I have circled is red it means you're in video mode, if its white then you're in photo mode.

hope this helps!!
Screenshot 2019-05-08 at 12.21.17.png

Thanks for the reply. I have tried it as you can see in the image below. The shutter fraction has not changed even I have switched into video mode... Have I done anything wrong? Or is there any setting that I should be doing? Any advise guys...

Thanks for the reply. I have tried it as you can see in the image below. The shutter fraction has not changed even I have switched into video mode... Have I done anything wrong? Or is there any setting that I should be doing? Any advise guys...

View attachment 111124

View attachment 111125
Shutter speed and frames per second are two different settings. Shutter speed is a fraction. It a fraction of a second. Such as 1/60th of a second. It’s how long the shutter stays open for each frame. Frames per second is just that. How many frames are captured in a second. For example, i shoot 30fps at 1/60 sec

Shutter speed and frames per second are two different settings. Shutter speed is a fraction. It a fraction of a second. Such as 1/60th of a second. It’s how long the shutter stays open for each frame. Frames per second is just that. How many frames are captured in a second. For example, i shoot 30fps at 1/60 sec

So what is the solution to my problem?

In my drone's photo and video mode, both show shutter speed instead of FPS in video mode.

Does it meant it is fine for the drone to show Shutter in video mode?

Have I miss out something?

So what is the solution to my problem?

In my drone's photo and video mode, both show shutter speed instead of FPS in video mode.

Does it meant it is fine for the drone to show Shutter in video mode?

Have I miss out something?
The screen cap you attached is the screen showing shutter speed. So there is no problem there. If you want to set FPS then it should be in the next menu to the right. In other words tap on the icon at the top just to the right that looks like a movie camera. I believe you’ll find FPS in there.

The shutter speed setting is for still photo's. ( 1/60, 1/125, 1/500 etc..etc.. ) FPS ( Frames Per Second ) is video recording related.
Video has a shutter speed setting as well.

I’ve annotated the main screen shot to show where FPS shows up (30).

The shutter speed field shows 60. That’s always shutter speed and that means 1/60. I don’t know why some screen shots I’ve seen show 60 and why some show 1/60. Next time I fire up my bird I’ll test. But they both mean 1/60. That’s how shutter speeds work. We know it can’t be 60 seconds. Not on these cameras anyway.

But if the field says shutter then that’s what it is. It’s never FPS. You find FPS next to the video size. Again, I’m talking about the FPV display. Not the settings menu. That I address above.

913DC0BC-CBD7-4E35-B652-F7E24F7AC17D.jpeg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31