Show your photography .

IMG_3866.jpg

P3SE Australia

IMG_3867.jpg

Last edited:
Any problems flying there? I mean like people saying anything to you. I would think fishermen would get mad at the noise. Great shot of Catalina Island by the way.
No problems at all, everyone who spoke to me was super cool about the drone, i launched from the park near the pier where they have the soccer nets. just keep safe and dont fly over people or take off near them if there are people using it and you should be fine. thanks for the compliment on my photo!

By the way I am always down to team up with other pilots if you would like to go.
Heres a link to where i launched from:
So. Calif Launch Areas - Google My Maps

Any problems flying there? I mean like people saying anything to you. I would think fishermen would get mad at the noise. Great shot of Catalina Island by the way.
Read your replay about meeting up to fly maybe newport beach, or other areas. Will keep your username info on file for future flights. Scott

Another stunning morning here,,,this was test flight shot,,gave bro a turn and it ended up on the grass upside down spinning,aaaarrrggg,,broke more props,,fitted new ones and check all and lift off again sweet so lucky,
org_3f517d2ab5aff7dc_1551562348000.jpg

Couple pics from late afternoon
Pictures from p3s watching me bro learning with xiro explorer,
I did make him crash but no damage,came down to low and gave him some rotor wash,yehha ,,had to remind him it not a weed eater after he trim some trees with it but was fun
Screenshot_20190304-075856.jpg
Screenshot_20190304-075836.jpg
Screenshot_20190304-075923.jpg

Following up my solo post with another image of the Panamint Valley and Range in Death Valley NP, CA. I was flying legally outside the park boundary. The storms were quite exciting that day. This is a two frame panorama, merged and edited in Photoshop. Click image to see full size.

panapano3.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4