Show off your Phantom 3 Videos

This one main local TV in the UK, and multiple main stream online news, also linked me up to press associate which is opening doors for me.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Here is a video from my small village in Turkey. Pleaxe ignore my pilot skills. And still learning for editting. Your feedback is important to improve my skills.

SM-T710 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Reactions: SirAchie
Hi people. Some awesome footage on this forum! I could not decide which video to post so I'm just going to put both. Both videos were shot here in South Africa. One is in Durban on the beach and the other is of a world cup stadium in Joburg. Please could you guys drop a link and subscribe to my channel. It would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks again!

Here is a video from my small village in Turkey. Pleaxe ignore my pilot skills. And still learning for editting. Your feedback is important to improve my skills.

SM-T710 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
Looks good, think about what you want to shoot, fly the path slow and steady, several times. Edit out junky movements, palming is sometimes hard to watch. Practice practice practice, every time you watch your videos back you will know more what to do/capture next time.

Sirachie P3A

Looks good, think about what you want to shoot, fly the path slow and steady, several times. Edit out junky movements, palming is sometimes hard to watch. Practice practice practice, every time you watch your videos back you will know more what to do/capture next time.

Sirachie P3A
Thanks man. This is my second video and my pilot skills still sucks. I need extra battery to practice more. Hope will get better and better

Also watch flying under those trees beside lamp posts, if your Phantom looses signal it goes up to return home. Trees and hobby, bad combination :)

Sirachie P3A

I've been wanting to get video and stills of this new housing development all winter and finally had reasonable weather for it the other day.
It was actually quite windy but blowing back towards me so not too worrying.

Stills were good to at larger size.
26714668960_98ee4e85cb_o.jpg

26893940642_e1d0255102_o.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl