Shout out to all the comminity for awesome tips and general info.

Reaction score
Thank you for creating this blog. I truly use it everyday and have learned more in 2 weeks than just reading the manual 2x. I am now on 34 flights and over 4 hours. Most of what i have read on here demonstrates reckless decisions on behalf of the pilots error. I have had 1 pilot error while trying to fly inside an aluminum pool screen. Lets just say that the compass went array and it lead to blood loss. Lol... Only minor[emoji3]. From that day on i treat my UAS as if it is a full size helicopter. Every movement is delicate and precise; no sharp turns or fast acceleration/ deceleration. Just nice and easy movements. My phantom 3 pro is my baby and i will treat her like this. I have yet to test distance on my p3p because it really isn't worth it and plus its hard to keep am eye on it. The point I'm trying to make is take it easy and your drone will function more precisely and ultimately get more use out of it. Please keep posting errors and malfunctions as this ultimately leads to learning outcomes.
Thank you all and fly smart people!!! These next few years will outline the future of UAS aviation

Common sense and safety make for good flying. At all costs avoid flying over people where a malfunction could cause injury. So if you ding up a car what a few thousand out of pocket for repairs plus embarrassing the heck out of you. Get my drift!

Reactions: Dunbeazy
Thank you for creating this blog. I truly use it everyday and have learned more in 2 weeks than just reading the manual 2x. I am now on 34 flights and over 4 hours. Most of what i have read on here demonstrates reckless decisions on behalf of the pilots error. I have had 1 pilot error while trying to fly inside an aluminum pool screen. Lets just say that the compass went array and it lead to blood loss. Lol... Only minor[emoji3]. From that day on i treat my UAS as if it is a full size helicopter. Every movement is delicate and precise; no sharp turns or fast acceleration/ deceleration. Just nice and easy movements. My phantom 3 pro is my baby and i will treat her like this. I have yet to test distance on my p3p because it really isn't worth it and plus its hard to keep am eye on it. The point I'm trying to make is take it easy and your drone will function more precisely and ultimately get more use out of it. Please keep posting errors and malfunctions as this ultimately leads to learning outcomes.
Thank you all and fly smart people!!! These next few years will outline the future of UAS aviation
This forum has some really smart people. I come here everyday for tips, news and inspiration. Fly smart and quad geeks rock!

Reactions: Dunbeazy

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl