Should I get a P3P or P3A

I'm sure I will still be able to play my 1080p long into the future. I'm pretty sure I've watched movies that are 50 years old. And the term "future proofing" is silly cause no one knows what the future is going to be or what technology we will be using....

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm sure I will still be able to play my 1080p long into the future. I'm pretty sure I've watched movies that are 50 years old. And the term "future proofing" is silly cause no one knows what the future is going to be or what technology we will be using....
It's not about not being able to watch them. It's about not being able to use them. Sticking 1080p in 4k footage looks horrible. So yo won't be able to use any footage of a lower resolution in future projects.

What makes you think you will be able to use 4K long into the future??? 4K will be like 1080p 5 years from now....and I'll have a different drone by then...ha

Reactions: flpholt
What makes you think you will be able to use 4K long into the future??? 4K will be like 1080p 5 years from now....and I'll have a different drone by then...ha

Exactly, 8K isn't that far off.

Buy once, cry once. Spend the little bit extra and get all you can for your money. P3P
Buy once? Most likely will not be the last one you buy...phantom 5, 6, 7, and so on....or what ever other brand you want to buy...This is endless...buy what you want and works for you and your budget now cause something better, cooler, more bitchin will be here before you know it and whatever you have now will be old news...lol

Perhaps he meant buy once (this year) ;)

well my x star already has 4k+ built in for future upgrades

well my x star already has 4k+ built in for future upgrades
Seeing how many drones you have now(jealous[emoji38])I'm sure you will be buying something else in the near future...lol

Reactions: flpholt
You'll extend the lifetime of your footage by a couple of years. Worth it to me, clearly not to you :)

Seeing how many drones you have now(jealous[emoji38])I'm sure you will be buying something else in the near future...lol

typhoon h is going to be next one

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl