Should have started with the Phantom

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

So, Im a new member to the Phantom Phamily, just got my P3S last week. Its not my first drone, but man i wish it would have been.

I got my first quad a couple of months ago, i really wanted to get into flying but i made a mistake. I started with a racing drone... A Storm Type-A to be exact. Dont get me wrong, i love that drone as well, but that type of quad is not for beginners, and it can easily discourage newbies. Its hard enough living in Indiana to find time to fly this time of year, but when that time is spent fixing things after crashing constantly, well...its even worse.

So, i decided i would dive into something a little more forgiving and i am addicted. Im taking this thing to work with me to fly on lunch breaks, i get off at 5 and its dark at 530...just enough time to burn through a full charge before its too late! The best part is, flying this thing has given me a ton more confidence when flying my racer, havent crashed it since i getting the P3S.

Anyways, thats a little about how i ended up here, i hope to learn and share from the members of the forums, thank you for having me!

Cloudraker

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum Cloudreaker .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome and enjoy the P3S. I love mine. I used to fly 450 size helicopters and the learning curve on those----$$$$$$$
I got a Phantom for myself for Christmas and cant stop thinking of places to fly it. I'm in MN and my first flight was in +5 degrees,

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl