Short footage of my area, Nottingham City on Lockdown

Reaction score
Yes! same Nottingham where the legendary Robin Hood was from lol

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Another 'how to get drones banned' video. UK law- no flying over congested areas/ within 50m of vehicles and buildings is pretty clear.

Nice video. I live in a small town and sadly, looks about the same here and so many other places. Fodder for a future "before and after shot", if we ever see an "after."

Reactions: Tydrones
Sorry you didn't capture the EMPTINESS enough, should have double broken the law and got there at sunrise, and flown at 30-40-50ft up streets like the BBC do in the NEWS, take chances to make us Gasp, too safe and dull, no actual focus or sense of the Desolation, and the terrible emptiness but thanks for trying, Risk it all to get that Knockout shot, stop worrying about your precious drone and USE IT without worry... but 10 times more forethought and pre-visualisation... an imagination comes in very handy...

Good luck on future flights Buddy...

Yes! same Nottingham where the legendary Robin Hood was from lol

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Beautiful video, wife is from Aspley, so know Nottingham very well.. I have just started with the Drone, I got a P3P 4k video, takes great photos and video..Looking at your video did you have to get permission to take it?? Keep up the good work..Stay safe -Len

Tydrones, you've got me puzzled - at about 21 seconds there's a round building. Where is it?

I know Nottingham a little - but not that well, considering that I live near the other end of the Robin Hood line near Worksop.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.