Shooting in 3-D and panoramic shots?

Reaction score
correct me if I'm wrong I read somewhere you can shoot in 3-D?or did i Just miss read something...
Also can you do panoramic shots?

How do I get to these options

Reactions: GeeDee
Reactions: jlo
No 3D, and no panorama mode. you'll need to stitch your shots together with 3rd party software.

Also can you do panoramic shots?
How do I get to these options
Yes .. you can do panoramas.
You take multiple photos with overlap and use one of the panorama programs available to stitch.
Like this ... made from 6 individual images.
630-55a-XL.jpg

Reactions: Turbazz and jlo
Yes .. you can do panoramas.
You take multiple photos with overlap and use one of the panorama programs available to stitch.
Like this ... made from 6 individual images.
630-55a-XL.jpg

Absolutely stunning capture.

Impressive.

Back on topic. I experimented with pix4d software, which enables you to create 3d renders from still photos. Really impressive stuff. It's available for P2 / Inspire 1.

I'm not sure if you can do it with the P3P as it needs a third party app to create a flight path. An example can be seen here:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Pix4d does support P3P for processing, just not the flight manager app yet. I made models of several projects at work just fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The 3D method you may be referring to is another thread on here in which a method of moving the Phantom is used to take 2 pictures a little apart and then combined in to a 3D picture using software called Stereo Photo Maker.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.