Shocking disregard for the law - London Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it when idiots self identify.
Find it more amusing when they are so incredibly stupid that they wear their badge of idiocy with pride.

Tarring everyone with the same brush are you? People are allowed to have opinions but it doesn't necessarily mean they fly their drones out of the laws.

The most important rule both in the UK and the USA is that the drone must always be within line of sight. Now tell me how many users on this forum have disregarded this ruling? Are they all idiotic? Anyone that flys to 400 feet, also idiotic? The rules are there for morons, a lot of the users here use their common sense when flying.

The guy has talent and hoohas. I would not do it but the Brits should pay the guy for darn good advertizing makes me want to visit London. 13 people per year die from vending machines falling on them, should we ban them, 2900 Africans get killed per year by hippo's. More people die from texting and driving than drinking and driving. Don't be scared to live and don't take life so seriously.... nobody makes it out alive.
655,000 people are killed by mosquitoes each year. I think most of us smash them and kill them when we see them, and governments across the planet spend millions to eradicate them annually.

But nobody at this point is trying to "ban" drones. But if people continue to fly in violation of rules, regulations, and laws that have been put in place to keep the airspace safe for everyone, I see us headed that way.
Do what you can to prevent that.

Reactions: BigAl07 and Goldni
The subject matter is nice and the product well done. However the way it was obtained looks to be unlawful and places numerous people and property at risk.

Governed and regulated flight worldwide is safe for a reason. Excellent design, manufacture, reliability testing, licensing, training, Certificate of Airworthiness and strict rules of operation are why.

None of those rules and regulations currently apply to consumer drone manufacturing and operation and therefore make that video endeavor extremely dangerous and risky to the people underneath that had no say. That's not even considering the legal safe commercial flights into and out of London that may have been at risk.

The ends simply didn't justify the means.

Tarring everyone with the same brush are you? People are allowed to have opinions but it doesn't necessarily mean they fly their drones out of the laws.

The most important rule both in the UK and the USA is that the drone must always be within line of sight. Now tell me how many users on this forum have disregarded this ruling? Are they all idiotic? Anyone that flys to 400 feet, also idiotic? The rules are there for morons, a lot of the users here use their common sense when flying.
LOL, "the most important rule?"
Where is my brush....

I also can't understand how he was able to set up and fly multiple times from busy areas without being stopped . Nearly every time I fly someone comes up and has a discussion , good and bad.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Goldni
I also can't understand how he was able to set up and fly multiple times from busy areas without being stopped . Nearly every time I fly someone comes up and has a discussion , good and bad.

ever tell anyone to mind their own business? works for me...

Reactions: m0j0
Rules?! We don't need no steeeeenkin' rules!!!

special_snowflake_by_keiggy-d4x484i.png

LOL!!

Amazing footage! But at what cost? All of ours - just wait and see!

Reactions: Goldni
Amazing footage! But at what cost? All of ours - just wait and see!

The only thing that made it "amazing" was the subject in which he was videoing (Beautiful London). Other than that, I saw props, jerking, and poor flying around tens of thousands of people.

Thing is, the guy could have made just as good a video of London by staying WITHIN the rules and laws.

I was wondering the same thing.

The only thing that made it "amazing" was the subject in which he was videoing (Beautiful London). Other than that, I saw props, jerking, and poor flying around tens of thousands of people.

Thing is, the guy could have made just as good a video of London by staying WITHIN the rules and laws.
Agreed!

Reactions: scottbra9
There you go, bringing facts and truth into the discussion! Today's special little snowflakes feel entitled to do whatever they want to do. They seem to have never been told "NO!" while growing up. I can't understand that mentality at all. It will take someone getting hurt before they get it. Maybe not even then! I'm not sure this flyer even understands the trouble he's in?!
Dude, there's a great chance I've been through more in my life than you can imagine (judging from the tiny glimpse of character you're presenting). Hmm, exploring new places expands your horizons right? Well I've been to over 40 countries and counting. I've survived an 8 count rollover car wreck when the bae fell asleep (got a hefty check for pain & suffering in the process), and now about to graduate from my third university.
To keep this short, age does not dictate experience. You're right, you'll never understand my mentality, because you've never come across a person like me.

Maybe I should start my own forum, for awesome people only. And we'll do all kinds of awesome things and shoot awesomeeee videos! Haha jk

P.S. Just because it's my first Phantom, does not mean it's my first time flying. I've been in the RC world for a good 10 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He couldn't have filmed those locations legally without a permit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj