Shocking disregard for the law - London Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
104596-yeah-ha-ha-yeah-gif-Jim-Carrey-J0ql.gif

Reactions: maseman88
Bye. Watch the door on your way out.
Still here, just done trying to get you to answer direct questions. It is obvious the answer would contradict your statement, so you refuse to answer - that speaks for itself, so I'm done.
Especially when you cry that a simple question "belittles" you. Time to move on.

LAST WARNING before more warnings go out. If you are not posting about the flight, don't bother. No racist, religious or law/regulation content allowed. The law end of it has been covered. A few of you regular posters in here need to back away from the computer and relax. You guys know who you are, just better not to post at all.

So to recap, if your post contains anything other than the comments about video itself, not its legality, etc it will be deleted and you will receive a warning.

I would suggest to anyone who has already posted in this thread to not post again if you can't help yourself. ;)

LAST WARNING before more warnings go out. If you are not posting about the flight, don't bother. No racist, religious or law/regulation content allowed. The law end of it has been covered. A few of you regular posters in here need to back away from the computer and relax. You guys know who you are, just better not to post at all.

So to recap, if your post contains anything other than the comments about video itself, not its legality, etc it will be deleted and you will receive a warning.

I would suggest to anyone who has already posted in this thread to not post again if you can't help yourself. ;)
good news cat.png

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr