Shocking disregard for the law - London Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think brainwashed is right... everyone seems so quick to jump all over the Banned wagon. While we're at it, lets ban guns that shoot people, vehicles that go over the speed limit and helicopters cause they fly over people too (I live near an airport that has a helicopter crash at least once a year. one of the largest pilot training facilities in this area and yet they somehow still manage to keep them flying, over people, homes, roads, office buildings...)

if flying a quad copter is such a disregard for safety, then we shouldn't be allowed to do anything in life because someone might bump their head. life should be banned... you could get hurt

Flew right over the top of that glass skyscraper. Awesome shot.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Flying in sport mode in that area seems like a dumb idea and I'm not sure if flying near Buckingham Palace is great, but am I missing something? What seems so insane and extremely irresponsible here?

The best part of this video posting will be the comments.. So close to Easter... Lol.

I think it's a good video, what do you do with your drone? Film fields and rivers?
And cow pats, so much more interesting.

The risk is being ridiculously exaggerated with an experienced pilot - whether it's 'legal' or not.
Making it harder to be a 'legal' user isn't going to stop mavericks acquiring and using them for this sort of thing.
Until a couple of years ago no-one would have been much bothered but now the media fuelled paranoia seems to rule.
Even experienced users here are now brainwashed to assume it's far too dangerous and highly likely to end with horrific crash and carnage.
Except it didn't.
Clearly that was actually footage from several flights and no carnage occurred.

Admittedly, it is an amazing video and very well edited.

However, its possible the worst disregard for law / peoples safety I have ever seen. This video has made it into the London papers, so no doubt the CAA are aware. I hope the pilot (Paul John Raptis) is fined heavily...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Pretty pathetic bro ;)

Happy people do not feel the need to insult others.

I know for a fact the energy you put out reflects what you get out of life. The people on this forum bashing other users (including myself), I truly do feel sorry for y'all. I bet you have no idea just how apparent your frustration with your own life is. Perhaps not to everyone, but then again it's just basic psychology, and I consider myself pretty good at reading people ;)

It really does makes me laugh [emoji1] But at the same time I feel bad for you, and hope you find what it is you're looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whilst I always try and fly safely and within the law, at the same time I will (using common sense) still use the drone to take the best footage I can. If that means flying over the public (shock horror) or near buildings (someone sue me) then so be it. I won't fly near restricted zones or airports as that is just stupid but since I've been on this forum it comes across as everyone has become 'brainwashed' and become the drone police if someone dares to use their drone for something other than water or fields.

Great video.

Video was beautiful...

That was an awesome video and I can see that there is an incredible amount of time cutting; color correcting (colour for the Brits) and adding effects. Love to see this kind of effort and attention to detail. I have never seen London like that...

Thanks for sharing

Amazing video !!

Flew right over the top of that glass skyscraper. Awesome shot.

Thank you my brothers! Much appreciated! [emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flying in sport mode in that area seems like a dumb idea and I'm not sure if flying near Buckingham Palace is great, but am I missing something? What seems so insane and extremely irresponsible here?

EXACTLY!

I am new on here and I am curious to know as to why this is illegal? I would like to know so I can avoid doing it myself as I have been wanting to create a video similar to this one.

Thank You

We should be grateful for people like this guy , they are the reasons we have round wheels and fire and the reason most of you Americans live where you do.
A lot of people who complain about this, do it because they are scared to push the envelope and test things to the limit. You only need to read this forum to see just how **** a lot of people really are it's insane.
If he had done this ten years ago, he would have had everyone saying how fantastic he is with his little craft.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I am new on here and I am curious to know as to why this is illegal? I would like to know so I can avoid doing it myself as I have been wanting to create a video similar to this one.

Thank You
RE: In the UK

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Bwaaaaaa hahahahahahahahaha. That cartoon lmao!

Keep me coming boys.. Comic relief...

Reactions: Richard Gozinya
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers