Sharing 3D results

Edu

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

First congratulations for this excelent forum, it is helping many people in their learining about drone flying and postprocessing.
Maybe this has been discussed in any other thread, apologies in advcance if so.

I have processed my photos using Pix4d after a photogrammetry mission and now I have the 3D model (point cloud) in Pix4d but I would like to export it or find the way the client can have a look at the 3D model. Is there a website or a software I can use for such a thing? I tried Sketchup but it did not work for some reason.

Any ideas?

thanks and regards,

Hi everyone,

First congratulations for this excelent forum, it is helping many people in their learining about drone flying and postprocessing.
Maybe this has been discussed in any other thread, apologies in advcance if so.

I have processed my photos using Pix4d after a photogrammetry mission and now I have the 3D model (point cloud) in Pix4d but I would like to export it or find the way the client can have a look at the 3D model. Is there a website or a software I can use for such a thing? I tried Sketchup but it did not work for some reason.

Any ideas?

thanks and regards,
I use Metashape and it has an option to export into pdf. The pdf allows you to rotate the image any direction you want.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20