Hello

Reaction score
Hi there, I am new to this forum and have been flying drones professionally since 2016, mainly in the mining industry. I have a Phantom 4 Professional and perform photogrammetry with Pix4D. I joined this forum to get some ideas on what my next drone should be, or if I should be buying up used P4s, as that model has served me very well.

Yeh me same p4s has been good to me ,over 1000 flights before a silly mistake,so I just had to get another plus some parts since they seem to have stopped making them,strong,reliable, fast,steady,,I even just stuck a wet suit on one so it can handle wet aswell,,yip go the p4

Reactions: PhantomWetSuits
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .?

Hi there, I am new to this forum and have been flying drones professionally since 2016, mainly in the mining industry. I have a Phantom 4 Professional and perform photogrammetry with Pix4D. I joined this forum to get some ideas on what my next drone should be, or if I should be buying up used P4s, as that model has served me very well.
I feel the same. I started out with a P3S and I continue to fly with it. But when a new P3P was offered up at a good price, I just had to have it. I am not the least bit interested in a P4 or any of those little folding guys. If the P4 is working for you, maybe snatching up another unit isn't a bad idea.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl