Shaky video on P4 Pro.

Reaction score
The video appears as if I had a loose camera. The gimbal has a little free motion but I don't know what it should be or how I would tighten it. Hopefully, there is a way to improve this.

Has your drone been damaged? Can you post videos to show both the shaky footage and the little free motion?

It fell and had some minor damage but as I look at the gimbal it is slightly to one side. That also accounts for camera alignment I needed to make. How do I send a share from dropbox to this form?

It fell and had some minor damage but as I look at the gimbal it is slightly to one side. That also accounts for camera alignment I needed to make. How do I send a share from dropbox to this form?
To allow access to your Dropbox, create a link to the folder or file on Dropbox. Then copy the link and post it here in this thread. Anyone with the link can view the file or files on Dropbox.

The shake appears worst at the beginning when the drone is in static hover. It seems much less shaky when moving with the tractor. I would be looking at sending it in for service.

Does anything on the gimbal appear to be damaged? Is the gimbal yaw arm bent?

The shaking is worse in static mode. I can't see a bend but the angle is slightly off to the right looking from the front. I'm not sure about sending it in. Some things I read on this forum give me some concern. I read that there is a DJI service/dealer in the Minneapolis - St Paul area but have had difficulty locating a name or address. Can I purchase a new gimbal to replace mine? Has anyone else experienced the shaky video?

Another link is a picture of the camera/gimbal of the drone. 20190519_134356.jpg

Last edited:
The yaw arm might not be bent, but the gimbal is definitely falling out of the drone body. You can see that here:

Here's what the gimbal should look like:

Can I purchase a new gimbal to replace mine?
New gimbals are typically sold along with the camera. You can find them here on Amazon or here on eBay.

The video below shows how to rebuild and install the camera/gimbal. If you watch starting at about the 44 minute mark (where the video below starts), you can see what's involved to completely swap out the camera/gimbal with a brand new camera/gimbal.

Thank you for your help. I will proceed to repair. That is what I needed to know. As an approved vendor, do you sell parts and do repairs?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl