shakey video and gimble problems

Reaction score
I was looking at some video today and noticed when I turned my phantom the video wasnt quite as smooth as usual. I also noticed that when I am accelerating forward it looks as if the camera is tilted to the right a bit. What I mean by this is that the horizon is unlevel. I plugged it into assistant and couldnt find gimble settings. I thought I had seen a gimble setting tab in there at one point. As I had it plugged in I noticed that after moving the camera up and down using the gimble wheel that if I brought it back to the full upright position that it would slowwly begin aiming down.
Any ideas?

Great link. I am more concerned about the camera slowly pointing down. It just gradually falls until it is looking straight down.

I've read of your issue previously, you may want to search further - a resolve was found IIRC.

Since you have the new controller P2-V3, one with the gimbal control wheel, you should re-calibrate in the RC Asst. software first then in the Phantom Asst. software. Sounds like yours isn't calibrated correctly to center... Many overlook the need to perform the same process in both applications.

Good luck!

I've read of your issue previously, you may want to search further - a resolve was found IIRC.

Since you have the new controller P2-V3, one with the gimbal control wheel, you should re-calibrate in the RC Asst. software first then in the Phantom Asst. software. Sounds like yours isn't calibrated correctly to center... Many overlook the need to perform the same process in both applications.
Thanks! I will try both. If you happen to run across that thread with the solution let me know.
Good luck!

Good luck!
Done and no change. It's getting worse. Lemmee know if you find a link to that solution

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic