Setting home point

After the update, I am also getting an error code that says "home point updated. Please check it on the map" I reviewed the map and the location is correct, but I don't know if there is an action I need to take on the app to confirm the location. I cannot start the motors because every time I move the sticks in and down I get the same error code. I also get a battery critical code even though my battery is at 95%. This also started with the update. Anybody know how to set the home point after checking it on the map and what to do about the battery warning? Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

After the update, I am also getting an error code that says "home point updated. Please check it on the map"
That's not an error message. The DJI GO app is just suggesting that you verify your home point on the map to ensure it's correct.

what to do about the battery warning?
If it's an extra battery, check if the battery firmware needs to be updated (see step #21 here). If that does not resolve the issue, then please let us know exactly where you see the message and what the message shows. A screenshot would be okay too if that's easier than explaining.

Thanks for the reply, but I am still getting the notice "Home point updated. Please check it on the map" whenever I try to start the motors and the motors will not start. I am attempting to start the motors by pushing sticks in and down. It appears to be more than a suggestion. It seems to want me to take some action that I can't figure out. It is very frustrating because no matter what I try I can't start the motors.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I am still getting the notice "Home point updated. Please check it on the map" whenever I try to start the motors
You should always hear that notice when the home point is marked on startup.

no matter what I try I can't start the motors
Try calibrating the remote controller in DJI GO.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT