Sending Video to Real Estate Agent Help

Reaction score
Hello,
I recently put together a couple real estate videos for a local agent to use in her listing. I am trying to find out how I can send her a link that doesn't have my name attached to it. First I just gave her the videos on a thumb drive but she told me she needs them as a link to upload them to flexmls. Then I uploaded them using youtube and sent her the links. She told me she can't use that because my name is attached to it. Can somebody please help me find a way to send the videos as a link without having my name attached? Thanks!

Does she just not want your name in the link, or no names at all? Later may be difficult. Why not help her set up her own (or in her agency name) YouTube account and load the videos there?

Reactions: bstanton89
Hello,
I recently put together a couple real estate videos for a local agent to use in her listing. I am trying to find out how I can send her a link that doesn't have my name attached to it. First I just gave her the videos on a thumb drive but she told me she needs them as a link to upload them to flexmls. Then I uploaded them using youtube and sent her the links. She told me she can't use that because my name is attached to it. Can somebody please help me find a way to send the videos as a link without having my name attached? Thanks!

In you youtube video area click on the video file. Click on the file name on the upper left side above the video. You should see an option to "share" down below. If you click on "embed" you will see something like this

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If that entire string Is pasted into the video area of the mls listing you will not see any credits and when the video ends it will simply stop and not continue on to another video unless someone was to click through to youtube.

Reactions: godfish
We use vimeo for our listings. It is the most user friendly platform in my opinion. Help her set up her own account (that you can also access). This will show her you care enough to go the extra mile and are willing to set her up with a long term solution. Also, the fact that you have the ability to get on her account (with her permission) will probably make her call you the next time she needs a drone video for a new listing.

We realtors want to hire people who are willing to go the extra mile.

Jeff Wait

Depending on what the rules of the MLS they use are will determine which service you use. Many will not allow even the newest Youtube "Embed" feature because it still promotes YouTube. We send our agents a branded and unbranded version but we pay for a video service to this the unbranded for us.

You can purchase use of Commercial Vimeo or other services which offer an "UNBranded" version of the video for them to use on MLS.
We realtors want to hire people who are willing to go the extra mile.

You can say that again. Added value wins the race most of the time.

Reactions: jeffwaitrealtor
Could your video be uploaded to a cloud-based location (Droobox, whatever). Provide the link to the agent, then they download.

I'm mainly asking, not suggesting.

Tim

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj