Selling Phantom 3 Standard

Reaction score
I am in Louisiana and have a Phantom 3 Standard in great condition to sell with the original battery. It was barely used and never in any kind of accident. I am just not sure if I am pricing it correctly and please do not be offended. My thinking is that Amazon is selling it for 459 + tax, so $500. I am thinking about $400 but willing to negotiate.

I think that's ok, I'm kind of in the same boat. I bought a P3S Bundle from Amazon aboiut 9 months ago. It's is excellent condition, never crashed, 4 batteries ( I bought 3 extra), two packs of ND filters. 3 sets of extra props (just in case because you never know) Inspire screen mount with tablet adapter, and a FPVLR Antenna (that alone was $152). Also have downloaded the Magic Power software by PaPa Tita (See Youtube) It's an awesome drone, I set the camera settings so that pics and vids are clear and vivid. They were dull and blurred when I got it. I wonder what it is worth, the only reason I'm selling it is to get a drone with a 4k camera and more range.

Just some friendly tips: $400 seems a bit much for a used P3 Standard, I've seen multiple people offering their P3 Standard for under $200 with extra batteries, etc.

Also, the DJI Spark is gonna be $399 this Black Friday so I don't think anyone will take a P3 Standard for $400.

I say start at $300-325 and see if you get any offers, and good luck :)

Just some friendly tips: $400 seems a bit much for a used P3 Standard, I've seen multiple people offering their P3 Standard for under $200 with extra batteries, etc.

Also, the DJI Spark is gonna be $399 this Black Friday so I don't think anyone will take a P3 Standard for $400.

I say start at $300-325 and see if you get any offers, and good luck :)

I purchased my P3S brand new for $419 delivered.

Ok I’m new to this. What does “bump” mean?
Means that if a post hasn't been answered in a while it gets lowered to the bottom as new post gets created.

Typing bump (or anything) on the post will make it go to the top again (until another post is created or answered) [emoji4]

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT